The Cappy Capperson Show

Alex Smith made a token appearance in game 4 of the preseason (handing the ball off 5 times), but the afternoon belonged to Colin Kaepernick. He was 12/18 for 158 yards, and 2 TDs. But, more than that he looked smooth and confident behind center. He made short passes, mid-range passes, and a couple deep balls that he connected on. A J Jenkins (4 catches, 59 yards, 1 TD) got playing time vs SD’s 1st and 2nd units and did well, even running Ted Ginn’s patented flanker sweep for a 9 yard gain.

The 1st team (pretty much) defense gave up yards, but did create turnovers against Philip Rivers and co (who played a lot longer than I sure thought they would). Ex-punter Bruce McCann (McBath?) came in and picked off a ball on the 5 yard line to thwart a drive, and an earlier drive was killed by a nice strip by CJ Spillman on Antonio Gates. So, the nominal starters put up a 21-0 spot on the Bolts.

The rest of the game was backup city as Tolzein took a step back in his securing the #3 spot. Tolzein played nervous and unsettled while JJ played loose and easy. He was helped by a swing pass to Palmer that Palmer took 50 yards to the end zone.

In cut-down news, Rock Cartwright has been cut (thus sparing Anthony Dixon), and Colin Jones has been traded to Carolina for their 7th round pick.

186 Responses to The Cappy Capperson Show

1. winder says:

Not surprising the way Dixon played yesterday.

2. Chico says:

I missed the game (listened to a little on the radio due to sick kids). Thanks for the recap Chuck. Nice to see Jenkins get some touches and results. I remember Colin ripping us apart (Cal Bears) in that pistol offense up in Reno a couple of years ago. It wasn’t just his legs — when we tried to adjust on the run (pistol), he’d rip us apart with his accurate throws.. Tomorrow is redemption time and I’ll be there at the newly renovated Memorial Stadium rooting on my Bears!

Romo’s still a choke artist.
    All 3 early TDs came with Kappy at QB. His improvisational rollout/pass to Jenkins in the back of the end zone was a beaut, but the prettiest pass of the day was a 3 step drop quick slant into traffic, off the fingertips of the receiver leaving today.(If his hands hadn’t gotten in the way, the pass would have cut him in half.)
    Kappy’s ready when you are, Jimbo.

Yup, in more news CB Anthony Mosley and WR Swett Brain (little surprised) were released.

Funny, the 2 QBs that made bank in FA are on the bench.

Kolb and Flynn watch while Russell and Skelton start week one in the Sea/AZ game.

Didn’t we get Colin Jones with a 6th? What king of horsetrading is it to sell him for a 7th after all that excellent coaching???

tongue in cheek, kinda, better than the nothing we would get in 31/2 hours.

reuland and Bakhtiari gone, I liked both players

CJ was a 7th round pick in 2011 . . .

Yeah, I really like Reuland. I think he’ll catch on somewhere.

10. reddog says:

12th man
    When Irish Kevin made that statement yesterday you were oblivious to what he was talking about.
    In the earlier thread you said you enjoyed Del Mar Dennis acting like Clint Eastwood (not in a good way) but like Crazy Uncle Mort who gets locked in the basement when company comes over.
    one answer? All I can say is WOW!

11. winder says:

dennis doesn’t bother me with his rants. I find some of it unbelievable but that’s just me. It seems that when dennis believes something he takes it to the bank.

12. winder says:

Yahoo draft in 45 min.

Tolzein makes the 53, JJ is on the bubble.

O line Al Netter cut, good player should get picked up somewhere

Oh, shit. Good luck with that. I’m going to miss it.

If only to annoy the shit out of Dennis.

16. reddog says:

12th man

You said earlier I was perhaps hasty in my conclusion so I respond. Sorry if the answer isn’t to your liking.

” Am I to understand you enjoy being badgered by someone who asks a question but will only accept”

I couldn’t care less what you understand, which from what I can tell is next to nothing. I haven’t seen you contribute a damn thing and if your purpose is to dog me dog, that makes you a troll. Don’t like what I post, tough titty.

Oh if only I had known sooner that would have explained the god given right to poke its nose into other peoples conversations. It all makes sense now Grump.

Feel free to go find the nicer class of people you can respect in the morning someplace else troll.

Don’t start nothin won’t be nothin. Clearly you are here not to contribute but to make snide comments about things that don’t concern you. Stick around or take a hike, either way you’ve blown your cred.
      Troll

• reddog says:

12th Man aka Seahawk

Sooner or later you’ll grow a pair and leave your mommy’s basement.

More snide comments puppy? Keep this up and I will start to think you are another poster hiding behind a new screen name troll.

Yawn.

• phil fan says:

reddog is twinfan. Just ignore. Pay no attention to the smoke and mirrors. I recommend the same strategy with reddick as with my buddy Del Mar = let it go; not a serious discussion.

His buudy Irish Kevin = Flavor until proven otherwise. Same old tired game.

• phil fan says:

Sorry. Shoulda said “budyy Irish Kevin = Flavor” Yeah that’s better

• reddog says:

phil fan

Trust me I am not twinfan buy hey good for you if your conspiracy theories give you comfort have at it. And no Luke, I am not your father.
        Circle the wagons girls. Somebody has a different view so we must attack and expel the intruder
        There’s no place for that on this board. You all think alike and don’t mind saying “atta boy”,while patting each other on the back because this is your only “safe haven”. Put on your “big boy pants” and stop crying when somone does not share your opinion. You girls like to hunt in a pack.

Kept Celek over Reuland, didn’t see that coming.

JJ didn’t make it after all Chuck. A lot of talented players going to PS or the street.

JJ won’t be out of a job for long.
    Haha I got Peyton AND RG III in the Yahoo league. Dennis my first victim.

Oh shit. Bitchfest? Wow. I guess I should check my FF team and see how fucked I am.

Reddog, don’t know ya, but can we try to get on point here?

Huh, JJ will get picked up soon. AZ? or Cleve would be my guess.

Yeah someone will pick him up as a backup, don’t see Arizona, how about Shehawks, they only have 2 QB’s and love old niners?

• phil fan says:

Chuck see my 3:21am. Yep da perfessional bitchz now on board

JJ to AZ I can see that

• reddog says:

Resort to toliet humor and profanity. That’s what happens when your brain is marinating
        in a sewerl. This guy Skeebers no doubt is righteous.
        You on the other hand think ghetto and you live ghetto.

21. winder says:

Chuck, just looked at the espn draft and u ended up with a good team. Iwill be a competitive league this yr.

Tremaine Brock still on board the 53. Maiocco sez here’s why:

“Brock was up-and-down at cornerback, but he’s a very good special-teams player, particularly at gunner in punt coverage.”

Seely must have voted for him

He’s definitely on the bubble. Would be surprised to see either an LB or CB sighed from somewhere else.

24. reddog says:

Alex Smith elected a team captain along with Justin Smith, Patrick Willis and Frank Gore.
    Voted on by his fellow team members. That’s R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

We got jack for JJ as some predicted balanced with a 7th for Colin Jones instead. I notice a lot of our cast offs are in demand now a days. Rueland, Jones, Owusu, Beeler.

Niners are getting better and deeper thanks to Baalkebaugh

It’s called P-I-T-Y.

27. reddog says:

I won’t use the H word but there is an element of extreme dislike for Alex Smith that is espoused here
    Alex is the starting QB of the team you ladyboys claim to support. Deal with it bitches.

Grow up, bucko. There is not ONE post re Alex on this thread. No one even dogs him that much here.You are acting a lot like skeebers. If I cared, I check to find out if you are.

• Grumpy Guy says:

So Sister Killjoy decided to stick around and charm us with her gracious attitude?

And me without my fucking Glock and all.

• reddog says:

unca _chuck
      What are the first 2 words you lead off with in your blurb above? Does that count?
      I posted the names of the four captains and mentioned respect and was ambushed.
      Colin Jones was pick 190 in the 2011 NFL Draft which was in the 6th round.
      Why is that so hard to comprehend? The list on the right border shows the 49er pick number not the round number. I know for sure you guys don’t belong to Mensa.
      Your conspiracy theory that I am Skeebers is both bizarre and absurd.
      Are we into witchhunts here?

• phil fan says:

Hey D-I-C-K-W-A-D

You the unidentified almighty reddog come on here instantly pick a fight with 12th man, piss on Chuck, accuse all of us of reacting to yer shit and NOW WE are on a ‘witch hunt’?

No reddog we are on a BITCH HUNT and that’s you our brand new pissy guest.

Fuck you Steve B

29. philippinefan says:

Luckily Chuck doesn’t care about all the phoney controversy or he might launch a coupla ‘Skippies’ to go with that ‘bucko’. Bucko.

Did you guys hear the great news? Bud Light now has their own fantasy football league. Each specially marked bottle has a code that translates into a roster spot. The more Bud Light you drink the better your chances of fielding a winning team. It’s like they invented the game just for me. I do love Anheuser-Busch so.

CHuck– I haven’t checked out the site in a while, waiting for the real shit to start.
    What the fuck is this guy talking about?
    “phil fan says:
    September 1, 2012 at 3:24 am

His buudy Irish Kevin = Flavor until proven otherwise. Same old tired game.”

by the way Phil, I’m not sure if your paranoid schizophrenia is gonna get in the way of appreciating this but here’s the thread Chuck wrote yesterday at my blog. Sorry Chuck but I knew you’d be too modest to post it here yourself. 🙂

Never mind flavor, it ain’t you or twin, it’s better than that- it’s Skebers! Fantastic

• Flavor says:

look you weirdo, I am me, I don’t fiddle around with fake names and hidden screen names. Twin doesn’t do that gay shit either. He was Crabby-whatever at the Splash but he told everyone that.
      I’m looking forward to coming back to Chuck’s blog when the season starts and we get a few more folks running through here.
      Denny, we still need to formalize our bet on Smith and Numb Fingers……..

I agree with Flavor, I hate people who accuse others of phony personas that are not true. I condemn people who accuse others.

• reddog says:

Well said and now Phil Fan thinks I’m Skeebers with another bocus conspiracy theory rant.
        He ought to at least apologize to the people he falsely accused.

• phil fan says:

I don’t care “who” you are reddog. You are an asshole. Always were, always will be.

Capice?

Here’s our practice squad:

OLB Cam Johnson
    DT Tony Jerod-Eddie
    DT Matthew Masifilo
    OL Al Netter
    WR Nathan Palmer
    S Michael Thomas
    OL Kenny Wiggins
    ILB Michael Wilhoite

Maiocco: http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/49ers-announce-eight-player-practice-squ?blockID=766601&feedID=5936

34. Alleykat says:

From the Chroncile staff…Kuckleheads of the week….NFL Replacements Refs
    Assuming these fellows were top officials at lower levels,there will be a trickle-down effect this season,with shoddier reffing at every level of football.
    Some of these replacement refs were plucked from other walks of life.
    From internal league documents that were leaked,here is a list of what some of them were doing a mere month ago:
    »School Crossing Guard
    »Homeless guy holding”Will fef for food” sign
    »Macarena contest competitor
    »Air traffic controller at Blimpport
    »Foot Locker clerk
    »Badminton ref
    »Maytag repairman
    »Village People person

I love how Chuck too the time to change “Whatcha talkin’ bout, Willis?” to “Whatchoo talkin’ about Willis?”
    That’s some fuckin’ attention to detail of blog appearance……….

Relax people that’s a J-O-K-E. We don’t know (or care?) who reddog is except he does love attention, likes to argue for no apparent reason, loves Smith, A, and a few people here have said his schtick reminds them of Skkeber the dickwad.

Ain’t about me girls

37. reddog says:

Who is reddog? reddog is reddog. I can tolerate Smith as the QB because he led us to the NFC Championship Game and Coach Harbaugh and Trent Baalke have put their faith in him.
    Now you can’t man up to making the accusation and insist this is a mob view.
    You seem to be a mob of one.

Hey D-I-C-K-W-A-D

No reddog we are on a BITCH HUNT and that’s you our brand new pissy guest.

Fuck you Steve B

Poor little Stevie B got his undies in a bunch because Chuck dared to call Berger’s opine?

Yes he did. Fact for those who have not already fallen into a coma.

So skeefuck comes on here, tosses six tons of shit and HEY! “We’re a buncha ‘witch hunters’?

No actually. Skeefuck, our friend reddog, is a rancid sack of repulsive dog guts who has a small prollem classified as “Control Addiction” which demands We Are To Blame…for one Steve B’s need to find a victim: Smith haters, Phil Fan, Chuck, 12th Fan, Grumpy, etc.

You got an addiction to dominate, control and manipulate? FINE. So what?

Very boring. So let’s move on.

Betcha won’t dickwad.

• Skeebers says:

Phil, I have no idea what I’ve ever done to you to deserve all your libelous venom. I helped you join the blogosphere a year ago, then you went to this site and I’ve not seen your posts on my site for some time. Your extreme anger toward me is baffling.

You’ve now accused three people on this thread of being “reddog” and you’ve been dead wrong each time. I’m not him. If you knew anything about the english language, compositional style, and vocabulary usage, you’d know in a second who “reddog” is. I do, but I’m not going to help you figure it out. In the meantime, you need to get some help. You’re not well. And you should stick to what you do best here: sucking Chuck’s dick. Anything else just reveals you as a complete moron.

I’ll bet Nipper is in a Coma!

BLEEP!

• phil fan says:

Nipper’s okay. That’s normal given our recent food fight. Not everyone wants to engage this shit, I understand.

Me, I gotta laugh at the pious ‘mother superior” crap coming outta the usual suspects. Hey control freaks: bite this, losers.

41. reddog says:

phil fan

Looks like you need to also apologize to Skeebers..
    Should we just call you No Shit Sherlock because your detective skills are nonexistent?
    You don’t have the cajones to apologize when you impugn poster’s reputations with false accusations.

42. Grumpy Guy says:

Goddamn but this place is a hoot.

I know exactly who 6 letters, double consonant is. Don’t really give a shit though. Trolls are Attention Whores, the best way to deal with trolls whining is to ignore it. Therefore I will not providing the dirty little thrill of an accusation.Cupcake will have to get her jollies somewhere else.

• Skeebers says:

Grump, did you know you were one of the victims of my “Control Addiction?”

• Grumpy Guy says:

Control addiction, bullshit affliction, whatever.

I read blogs for the chuckles, not for the dramafest. Who dissed who in the girls’ bathroom? I don’t give the tiniest of shits.

• phil fan says:

Dammit Grump jest when the food fight was gettin good yer gonna bail? Lol, can’t blame ya though…

Pissing contests, hopefully a good way to clear the air.

43. Waaaa waaa waaa. Skeebers, reddog twinfan are all assholes in one way or another and that has been on display here and elsewhere. Don’t like being “falsely accused”? Shut the fuck up or take responsibility fer yer shit girls. Don’t wanna do that? Not my problem.

Skeeker doesn’t know what he’s evr done to piss me off? Bullshit innocent man.

• Rationally scientifically speakin to reddog, twinfan, skeebers and all lurking fuckwads:

Make my day morons

Eastwood, ya gotta love ’em

Phil, not that I really give a rat’s ass, but I think reddog is Bullit from Skeeber’s blog. No skin off my back who a person wants or doesn’t want to be on a blog. Just as long as one doesn’t try and impersonate yours truly and besmirch my great reputation I don’t give a shit.

Did I say great reputation? 😀

• phil fan says:

Haha right on Del. Figures. Some moron hiding behind a screen name.

No yer identity is safe and perfectly unique. You can’t make that shit up!

Hope everyone here on Chuck’s blog has a nice and safe holiday. I’ll be cooking (ribs, chicken, hot links, rib eyes and London Broil) for everyone here at my little apt. complex. It’s only 18 units. I figure my compensation has to be at least one Bud Light/unit. I think that’s only fair.

Enjoy your day.

Phil, what kind of snivelling coward creates a second alias to attack someone in order to preserve their first public persona. No guts to face people directly and resorts to such juvenille tactics. Better yet, not even good at operating the subterfuge.
    It is a worthless troll, as Grumpy and you yourself say, starve it of oxygen. Ultimately it moves on, or makes another persona to try again, or Chuck boots it, does it matter which? Any pretense at honest discussion is underpinned by it’s obvious dishonesty so why bother?

Since it made a beeline for me on an innocuous post and was personally attacking me it has reason in it’s own fragile mind to do so. The list of people with whom I have had disagreements of any value is 2, one of which is certainly man enough and intellectually proficient enough to stand up and make a case for themselves. The other gets beaten like a drum and is a coward.
      Nuff said.

• philippinefan says:

Yes sir, correct and rational even. I just wanted to blow off some steam at perpetual morons. Still I do like Flavor because he’s a rational, normal guy. I guess I react sometimes to da control freaks, huh? Chuck has the great virtue of being kinda normal.

Skeeber don’t like that? Fuck him

***For Entertainment Purposes Only***

Latest 49ers’ odds at we approach the new season…

Super Bowl 9/1
    NFC 9/2
    NFC West -240
    Total Wins O/U 9 1/2 (-160/+140)
    Week 1 vs GB + 5 1/2 O/U of 45. ML GB -240 SF +200

9/1 to win the Super Bowl. Shit. If Peyton Manning had decided to come here we woulda been the 4-1 favorites. Vegas would have received some of this chalk-eating weasel’s money. Now? I’m putting it towards Frank’s Fancy Feast food. That shit is expensive.

Would be interesting to see who in the AFC the odds makers think is capable of beating the top 2 teams in the NFC.

Harralson to IR, done for the year according to barros.

Barrows

Wow. looks like my blog is No 1 with a bullit, so to speak. Why does it seem like that whenever I get busy and don’t pay attention, all hell breaks loose here?

Busy weekend dealing with colleges and kids. Shit, maybe Skeebs is Bullit.

Don;t botehr me one bit., just own up to it. When someone shows up new, and immediately starts attacking people, naturally I think someone is mesrepresenting. Like Flav, I don’t post under other names. If you come here and go on the attack, expect to be retaliated against.

PS. Good to se you back Dennis. . . Have a nice Labor Day. Same with the rest of youse.

Got a couple fat steaks dry-rubbed and ready to go in a few minutes.

Zito’s doing he best to get pulled from THIS game.

Sounds like a good day Chuck, big moments in the kids lives choosing college. I put 2 through Uni, have a third in Med school and three more to go, “good lord that’s a lot o money”

Yikes . . . Loans up the wazoo.

Parys Haralson “believed to have left arm injury.” He’s gone for the season. SIgned some old guy (Clark Haggans) from AZ.

This is the one area I dislike about Harbaulke. Fans are the paying customers, they support the team, buy the tickets and apparel, argue on the blogs ad infinitum and suffer ad hominem attacks for their pains, yet the team keeps us completely in the dark in just about every important team issue. I get the “competitive advantage” angle but call B.S. on it.
      Lousy P.R. and bad practice. While the team is winning they will get away with it, watch the worm turn if things don’t go well for a while.

It’s straight out of the Bellicheat manual.

Haggans is in line for a 3 game suspension as things stand for a DUI, way over the limit too. Meeting the commish Wednesday.

52. philippinefan says:

Man I could use a good steak right about now. Maybe would fix da hangover?

You guys have a good holiday, hear?

53. reddog says:

Why can’t reddog be reddog? Keep naming names and one day by process of elimination you’ll get lucky. All I see are a bunch of sissy bitches calling posters who have another point of view vulgar names because they are not capable of original thought. If you conspiracy theorists think I’m Bullet, then what can I say? He must be a a helluva smart guy and know his football because some of you losers certainly don’t.

54. winder says:

Happy Labor day folks (u to reddog). I don’t have any steaks planned for the day but I did have some sweet butter & sugar corn, with just picked zucchini fried with onions, and some monster garlic prawns with fried noodles, and some local Poke(seasoned raw fish), I am done for the day.
    Oh yeah , what a game the G-men had today.

Then how about you back off the bullshit, Reddog? You come here and immediately start attacking people with some very familiar shit that is regularly seen on Skeebs blog. Most newbies don’t go from 0 to douchebag in 3 posts. You did. I finally went back to read the myriad posts, and this one caught my eye:

reddog says:
    _____________
    September 2, 2012 at 11:10 am (Edit)

++++++++++++++++++

NO ONE outside of Bullit uses that term. And you know what I’m talking about. Well, skeebs does as well, but I don’t think he’d stoop this low.

So, fuck off, Bullit. You been outed.

Creepy

My little Labor Day get together just ended. I was standing at the grill for a good three hours and then some. I don’t mind. Just trying to do my part and give back what little I can do all my neighbors. We finished off the fine BBQ feast with B-I-N-G-O and some cards. Then topped that off with a few movies in the community room. Good time had by all. Hope you all had a pleasant holiday as well. Now let’s get ready for some football…

HIT SOMEBODY!!!

58. reddog says:

unca_chuck
    Del Mar Dennis tells you to go fuck yourself in a running tirade of 20 posts and you let it go on and on
    Your 2 stooges phil fan and 12th man egg him on saying Del Mar Dennis is expressing himself like the two little chimps they are. You are in complete control of your blog.
    What term does Bullet have a monopoly on? Whoever Bullet is I like this guy because
    he’s gotten to you so bad that you have to use him to discredit me. Let’s alienate and pigeonhole people that don’t agree with you because 5 names have been put out there. Keep trying.
    Seems like you’re on snipe hunt. Good luck with that. I am reddog and I’m sticking to it.

• Grumpy Guy says:

Feel free to stick it. You know where, Cupcake.

Digging a deeper hole? Funny how the vocabulary is broad with a smattering of naughty words thrown in isn’t it? Must be freeing to someone like you.

Having trouble spelling Bullit too, how odd since spelling all the other names is no problem, what a coincidence.

Other opinions, what other opinions, none have been stated unless you mean opinions on other posters.
      You don’t need help being discredited, done a fine job all by yourself.

Time to tuck tail and run with what little dignity you have left, hiding behind this name ain’t working for ya. This game is not for you, not bright enough by half. .

• reddog says:

12th man or is it Seahawk? You did your best to avoid that question. You might as well call yourself Silver and Black Raider.
        You seem to have one opinion and that’s putting down the starting QB. How does the math work there when you predict a successful playoff run. How do you reconcile that?
        Please feel free to explain.

You can play the pretense as long as you like, you’re a worthless troll.

You want to address me man up and use your real screen name troll.

I didn’t see the Giants/Cows so gonna go check the score. I’m assuming the Giants won much to the likely disappointment of my Army buddy serving in Germany.

So what exactly happened with Haralson? I dunno. We’ve all read what little has been reported, but we all know there’s at least a few more chapters to that book. Jimbo once again went into his full KGB mode. Jim, you’re not telling the world your strategy and play call on 3rd and goal from the six. “Lighten up, Francis.” I have a play you might like for 3rd and 3 from the six.

Hey, anyone awake? In the words of Chuck……. BLEEP YOU SKIPPY! That Giants game was nice. Lots of action for the fans and a comeback win!

Here’s 8 1/2 minutes of Cowboy disrupting offenses:

GB got Marshall Newhouse in to replace Sherrod. Big mismatch right there.

Yes, Redbullit. Dennis went off the deep end and I warned him. He stopped.

You on the other hand have come here to blather about what? Percieved misconceptions of others opinions? Your ‘hate’ of Alex ‘haters’? No one has said (well, Dennis excepted) anything other than guarded optimism regarding Alex and his progress with this offense. Some are a little more hopeful than others, but there’s no real ‘hatred’ as you (bullit, skeebs, whatever) are wont to say.

So, to recap,

Note the spelling similarities:

reddog
    bullit

consonant, voewl double consonant, vowel, consonant.

Interesting

Also, take the first 3 letters of both names

red
    bul

Redbull! Seems a bit fishy to me, skippy.

Again, grow up or leave. Your purpose here is unclear. Other than to be an annoying pest. Too bad you are too easy to see through.

• reddog says:

unca_chuck
      You must have strained your brain to come up with redbull. Did you work for the CIA when the country had an intelligence breakdown? You must be Bullit using Skippy which is also
      a six letter word with double consonants. Is the purpose of your blog to discuss the San Francisco 49ers or persecute posters that have a different view then your band of merry men?
      Let me embellish your football knowledge and this can be viewed as a teaching moment.
      You apparently don’t know that a reddog is another name for a blitz. Now you are
      smarter than you were five seconds ago.
      Carry on with your wild conspiracy theories trying to connect dots that aren’t there making
      yourself look foolish.

Dennis, haralson had a torn bicep or tricep. Something like that. Prolly kept it quiet so he could get a LB off the waiver wire without tipping his hand.

Dennis, the play Capy threw to AJ in the end zone was fairly similar to the catch. And it was in the same end zone.

Actually, no, Bullit. It was pretty easy. Bullit and reddog follow the same pattern.

You of course can’t figure that out correctly with regards to Skippy, reddog, and bullit (different pattern, champ. Doh!). Besides, that would mean I’m you. If that were true, I’d have jumped off the Foresthill bridge by now.

We’ll see how long I let you live here. Waaah!

My eyes must think it’s Christmas already…they’re all green and red today. I’m not worried about the color of Haggans’ eyes. But at age 35, what does he have left in the tank?

68. twinfan1 says:

Haven’t read all the posts in what might as well be called “Return to Spitblood”..but is the “Bullit” being referred to the same guy who had posted intelligently on the Insider for so long? Is he a baddie now ?

That’s my thought, although I can’t prove anything. He battled Flying V longer than I did . . .

Does intelligently means the same as argumentatively? Proving your point by attrition after most sane people just give up? Hiding behind an alias and going on the unprovoked attack because he got his ass handed to him? Sad.

• phil fan says:

Hmmm this sounds right. Poor bullit. Chuck has kicked his ass and given him change.

Relax man, this is Chuck’s show. Home field. I have no idea what kinda pissing contest you two had @ Skeewad’s; I don’t care.

Chill.

Well, funny, I just confirmed that Reddog is bullit. What a little chickenshit.

I never really had a problem with Bullit (he’s overzealous at times) until he went on the warpath regarding my thoughts on Crabtree. He went batshit. Twin, Bullit posts on another blog (Skeebers 49er outsider in the blogroll), and he seems to be unhinging as we speak. He came over here (as reddog) a couple days ago, and went off on a few people here for no particular reason. He says the title of this thread shows my ‘hatred’ for Alex Smith.

I don’t have a problem with him either as Bullit, but concocting this reddog alias so he can exact some sort of revenge on people because we don’t agree with his point of view is cowardly. I don’t understand how you think skeebs is part of it though? Everything I have seen is just Redbull.

Well, call it my bullshit detector. Skeebs has jumped on me for my views when the tide has gone against me. Then he posts threads about it. He seems to get his rocks off acting like some kind of hotshot.

• Second that. The history is far longer than I (or you) can imagine. Skeeber is an intrusive, controlling MOFO who snoops into your internet history with tracking cookies and whatever.

Beware my friend. Chuck you can trust. It’s that simple me thinks…

New post by the way.

74. twinfan1 says:

I asked a valid question, he did post intelligently on the Insider for a long time.

• twinfan1 says:

And like anyone, including Lynch, who posted anything even remotely positive about Smith, he was attacked relentlessly.I’m not even going to read his “Redbull” stuff, if it’s him. Too bad if he’s over the top-has he threatened to kill anyone?