Game Day #3

Get out of Denver without any injuries, and I’ll be pleased. Also, let’s see if Peyton Manning can survive our pass rush, which may or may not include Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks.

Sure it’s preseason, but this should give us a little sense of where the offense is.

170 Responses to Game Day #3

1. philippinefan says:

Kick the fucking field goal already.

2. Grumpy Guy says:

This game is sloppy enough just from the 49ers without these jerkoff replacement refs adding to it. The NFL needs to get their shit together and get the real zebras back.

FOUR FUCKING FGs. Same shit as last year.

• philippinefan says:

Nothing has been proven that we’re better on O. San Diego on Thurs is gonna be interesting- because this was not a confidence builder

• Grumpy Guy says:

I think if we improve on offense we may not see results on the field until October. A lot depends on Moss and developing some chemistry with Alex.

4. philippinefan says:

3-4 long bombs overthrown by Kap and JJ

5. Grumpy Guy says:

This will go down as a win in the books, because our third & fourth stringers outplayed theirs.

But, really, we sucked today, and I would have rather lost the game to drive that point home to the team. Hopefully, Jimbo can still light a fire under our starters in the next two weeks.

Fucking JJ missed a wide open Celek. Cut his sorry ass.

7. Grumpy Guy says:

So we put Tolzien back in at QB after one JJ drive. Writing on the wall there?

8. Grumpy Guy says:

Apparently our lame-assery has rubbed off on the Broncos, judging from that punt return.

9. Grumpy Guy says:

Seahags are reportedly trading Tarvaris Jackson to the Buffalo Bills, dumping one of their many lousy quarterbacks.

Alex Smith was 1-for-4 on third down and 0-for-1 in the red zone. Peyton Manning was 2-3 on third downs and 2-2 in the red zone. Tell me again how things worked out for the best with Manning signing with the Broncos and Alex returning to the Niners, and I’ll tell you that Kate Upton is currently on her knees sucking my cock like a golf ball through a garden hose.

Nothing but two lying pieces of shit right there.

***Attention ESPN FF Players***

Our live draft has been changed to Friday, 8/31 at 8:30 PM pacific time to accommodate a couple of members. You should have received an e-mail stating as such. Like I’ve told Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a thousand times, please make sure you have your current address plugged into the ESPN database. I will be sending out last minute reminders and any and all updates/changes to our scoring system. I want everyone on the same page come draft day. As always, if you have any questions and/or suggestions about the league, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Del Mar.

PS

Don’t forget. If you can’t make the live draft you can still pre-rank your players ahead of time and increase the chances of getting the players you desire anyway.

Good luck.

SAME OLD ALEX SMITH, that’s what today’s game showed me.

D wasn’t much better. Bronks ran through us like shit thru a goose. And as Del Mar is quick to remind us- Manning made us pay a few times for our dubious coverage and zero pass rush.

Gonna be interesting to see what kind of fire Vangio/Roman/Harbaugh lit under these guys come Thursday night. I don’t think we’re trying to lull GB to sleep but we’ll see.

So we go throught this shit with Alex and the niners and how he is not a good QB, how the Niners fucked up by not getting Manning. And yet, last year the Niners were a couple of plays away from gong to the SB. so a new year and everyone here is riding Alex’s ass like it was Kim Kardashians ass. This year will definitely be a challenge, Jim set the bar high due to a 13-3 season. I can see everyone here climbing up Harbaugh’s ass if the Niners go 1-3 to start the year. For me it is watch the games and let the season unfold, I have learned over the years that the preseason can and usually does mean nothing when the real season starts. so all you so called men can act like little bitches and whine and cry about Alex and the Non Manning season all you want. I will be back when the real season starts and be cheering on my Niners, and yes Dennis that means cheering on Alex also.