Javon Kinlaw vs Grant Cohn

Sure, I can’t stand Grant Cohn. Shit, I couldn’t stand his father Lowell Cohn. Both are shit-disturbing weasels who are only looking for reactions from the drivel the routinely and incessantly post.

In the video, Cohn said that, “if [Kinlaw] would have touched me, if he would have pushed me, I could have retired today.” Cohn said he was thinking, “‘Oh damn, I’m about to retire. I’m about to be out of the game. I’m about to be a multi-millionaire.’”

We should be so lucky.

Cohn repeatedly antagonized Kinlaw and escalated the situation to promote his fucking content. You know, the click-bait end game that is ‘journalism’ these days. Cohn said:

“Javon, what are you so upset about? Is it the fact that I said you have an 80-year-old knee…is it the fact that I said you’re unprofessional and immature? It escapes me, which of the hundred negative things I’ve said about Javon Kinlaw the last couple of years moved him to approach me in such a way.”

Teammates are all behind Kinlaw, including Arik Armstead, and George Kittle so far.

Lifelong SF 49ers, SF Giants, and Golden State Warriors fan

14 Responses to Javon Kinlaw vs Grant Cohn

FRom AA:

The Niners should pull his credentials. Fuck Cohn. And his father.

Cohn is a bitch. He’s been asking for this shit for years, I don’t really like Kinlaw and thought he was a terrible choice at the time but someone having enough of Cohn’s shit and giving him back shit X10? I’m all in on that

Yeah, it kinda sucks that this is who we replaced DeFo with. And used a 1st round pick on. But, we’ll see this season. Kinlaw’s apparently feeling better than he has in years, and is ahead of schedule in his knee rehab, and should be ready for camp.

As for Cohn? He and his bastard father can go fuck themselves. Never liked either of them. Just click-baiting weasels. Dear old Lowell got me to write a few letters to the green. Damn, I’m old.

5. Lurker John says:

What a dick. Revealing his true intentions. The Niners absolutely should pull his pass. Calling this turd a journalist is an insult to real reporters everywhere.

I agree to all the above. I believe this is a make or break year for Kinlaw. I really liked the pick when we did it but so far he hasn’t done shit. But he was injured when we picked him so that is on us. We shall see where his heart is pretty soon.

From rotoworld. I like the PS change, that will help all the clubs.

In an announcement Wednesday, a player designated for return from injured reserve must miss a minimum of four games.
    Additional changes to the I.R. rule allow a team to designate for return up to eight players over the course of the season, and the same player can be activated two separate times, though that would count twice towards the team’s total of eight. Last season, a designated-for-return I.R. player only had to miss a minimum of three contests. On top of the changes for injured reserve, practice squad rosters were voted to stay at 16, and up to six veterans are still eligible to join each practice squad.

Yeah, the hope is Kinlaw is finally right physically. Drafting hurt guys hasn’t worked since Frank Gore in 2005.

I just wish they would just get rid of the difference between suited up guys and active roster guys. There’s no reason to have 7 spots that could be filled for game day. Given the amount of attrition they should just be able to suit up 53 for a game instead of 46.

• Winder says:

Yeah, I don’t know why they don’t change that. It has to be financial in some way. Maybe if they are ready to play on gameday their pay kicks in more than being on the inactive, IDK.

If you are on the roster you are on the roster. I don’t think there’s a pay cut for not being suited up.

10. Berger says:

When Kinlaw has been healthy for a few games he has been dominant. Really dominant. He gets pressure and teams can’t run at him. Hopefully he can get healthy.

Yep. We will see.