The draft as it stands now. Top 10 picks.
The scenarios I see are:
- AZ picks Murray. We pick QW. Jets get Bosa. Raiders get Haskins. Bucs take Josh Allen, NYG take DT Ed Oliver. Jags take OL. Lions, who cares? LB? Bills get DL. Broncos take the most viable QB left. Daniel Jones.
- AZ picks Bosa. We trade with the Giants who take Murray. Jets get QWilliams. Raiders take Josh Allen. We get Rashan Gary (or Oliver). the rest is the same.
- AZ trades with the Raiders who get Murray. We pick Bosa. Jets get QW. AZ gets Josh Allen. Bucs get Rashan Gary. NYG gets Haskins.
Something like that. I just don’t think we pass on Bosa.
Two things though (among a million others):
- We are supposedly high as hell on QWilliams
- The Giants are NOT high on Haskins
I thought keeping AA meant we would go with Bosa, but getting Dee Ford leans us toward QW. A good problem to have is line depth. Who can forget the rotation days of yore under George Seifert? Keeping guys fresh for 4th quarter dominance was a staple of those underrated defenses of the 80s.