The Eleven Days Off Followed By 13 Days Off Blues

Criminy, no football around these parts for ages it seems. The one game coming up is Monday night, so it won’t even be here this weekend.  Thank God the Giants are giving me something to watch. The Niners could learn a lot from the Giants as they coalesced late in the year to become a team in the true sense of the word. Subsuming personal greatness for the common good. Something the Niners already do pretty well, but the Niners have looked a bit less than the dominating team that started the season by whipping on GB (a contender) and Deetroit (apparently back to being pretenders).

The NY Giants game was a debacle in EVERY phase of the game, and the Seattle game was an offensive struggle. The run game was there for the most part as they gained 170 yard on the ground. Something Seattle isn’t used to giving up. Defensively they played well enough, and were assisted by five dropped passes by the Hawks. Special teams looked more like their special selves than in recent memory.

Which brings us to Alex Smith. Like the Minnesota and Giants games, the WRs in the Seattle game couldn’t seem to shake free of the coverage. Manningham was hurt in the Giants game, and missed the Seahawk game, so you have to hope Manningham would have done a little better than Crabtree did in getting open. Smith just seemed fairly tentative out there. The best game of his life (Buffalo) was followed by his worst (NYG), and the Seattle game featured a potentially devastating pick in the end zone by Seattle. Plus there were a few too many plays left on the field that Smith missed. VD was neutralized in these games. And this is something the additional WRs were supposed to address. Mainly Moss. When Moss comes in, he usually gets a CB and a safety over the top, so his presence should open someone else up. However, Smith struggled finding guys open. Like Moss in the back of the end zone on the INT. There were other plays were it seemed Smith wouldn’t pull the trigger even though someone was open. On the rollouts, he gives up half the field. and the defense simply flows to the guys on the righ half of the field. This was evident in the Giants game, when Smith was often throwing into traffic.

Granted, Seattle has very physical corners, and no one seems to pass very well against them, but as this team works its way to the playoffs, they are going to face strong defenses like Seattle and the Giants, and especially Minnesota, a likely firswt round playoff foe. And I also know that this passing offense is still a work in progress. The Buff and Jet games were tests to see how the deep passing game would work. Well, it worked great against a couple of lesser defenses. Good ones? Not so much. They still have work to do, and Smith has to work on getting the ball out quicker. He’s take some unwarranted sacks, but the flipside being better a sack than a pick. The problem there is Smith has already equalled his pick total from last year as he’s being asked to be more aggressive. Still and all, the game-awareness is lacking at times. He’s taking sacks when he should simply throw the ball away, and he’s missing open guys at times. Nitpicking a 5-2 team? Sure. Maybe. But I AM concerned about how well this team can do in the playoffs if they can’t get VD out from double coverage, and can’t get the ball to anyone else. The run game is a plus, but if the Niners can’t cionsistenl;y hit pass plays, the 8-in-the-box scenario we grew to hate in the Singletary days will come back as a defense we regularly face.

So, as long as the Niners can get through AZ on their way to the halfway mark, and the bye, they will be in excellent shape to lock up the NFC West. a 2-0 record in the division and a 2 game lead over AZ, and possibly Seattle as they have a tough game on the road vs Deetroit. If Seattle has shown anything, it’s that they are much better at home, going 3-0 at home, and 1-3 on the road. A loss by Sea would give the Niners the tiebreaker plus a 2 game lead over both.

Lifelong SF 49ers, SF Giants, and Golden State Warriors fan

126 Responses to The Eleven Days Off Followed By 13 Days Off Blues

1. winder says:

Nice read chuch. I like our chances on Monday, we’ve had some extra days to recoup from the SeaChicken game and when it comes right down to it we have the better team by far. That of course is my opinion. I think Vernon gets into this one and I believe that Alex will have a good day too. We should be able to control the time of possession fairly well and I just don’t see them scoring very much on us.

“I also know that this passing offense is still a work in progress. ”

Seeing that they’re 29th in passing yds/gm while giving up the 4th most amount of sacks when attempting the 25th most passing attempts, I’d say that’s a pretty fair assessment. Kind of like saying Aubrey Huff has had a bad year for the Giants. How the hell is he still on the postseason roster? Nothing but a goddamn good luck charm. Bochy’s more superstitious than I am. Tigers in 5.

Go Giants!

Justin Verlander will neither confirm nor deny he’s dating model/actress, Kate Upton.
    Shit. If I were going out with that girl I’d be shouting it from the mountain tops…

4. rtfirefly2 says:

There are a lot better out there than Kate, but I bet she’s keeps him busy. Peyton’s off his bye week for our rematch this week, Dennis.
    ZZZZito’s on fire.

And Manning gets to play that “vaunted” Saints’ defense. That’s 350 and 3 TDs — by halftime.

Vaunted? More like haunted . . .

6-1 Giants, bitches!!!!!

Niners? Whaaa….Who day?

Gentlemen I come to praise the San Francisco…… GIANTS!

Holy shit and Tebow too. You wanna ‘nother reason to belieb in da Almighty?

Fine youse miserable sinners, here’s another one:

DA SF GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eat yer heart out Del Mar you rat, : )

7. barleyfreak says:

The way everyone falls over themselves praising Mount Verlander makes it all the more pleasing to see him smacked in game one. Great game. Looonnng way to go still.

Chuck — the thing I don’t see mentioned when Smith/taking chances/picks/sacks is in the conversation is that one of the supposed benefits of taking chances are the extra TDs. I totally get that when you throw into tight coverage or throw open the receiver, there are more chances for picks. But the balance to that is more passing scores. Smith is conservative, and his picks are generally less as a result. But if in opening it up, his picks go up, but TD’s don’t, well, hmmm, that dog ain’t gonna hunt.

8. TOUCHDOWN TOMMY says:

You can make a good comparison with the current SF Giants and the 49ers. The makeup of the Giants roster suggests a team relying on pitching, timely hitting and solid defense. Last night Panda Sandoval jacked 3 out of AT&T and that’s what most fans were stoked about and remember.
    Taking a backseat but in my opinion more important was Zito’s dominating outing shutting the Tigers down. Chicks dig the long ball but last night was out of character and an anomaly.
    The 49ers are a running team and play stifling defense. Although sexy, asking them to be a passing team is out of character just like if the entire Giant’s lineup starts swinging for the fences.
    That’s not who they are.

• Grumpy Guy says:

Zito AND Timmy The Freak. And don’t forget those two diving catches by Blanco. And Scutaru always seeming to get timely hits.

Basically, the same as two years ago with a new cast: Revenge of the Misfit Toys, Part Two.

• barleyfreak says:

Panda’s three deserve the accolades for being in WS history — being in the same breath as Ruth Jackson and Pujols. But I totally agree that what rocked me the most was seeing Scutaro with another 2-out clutch rbi single, and Zito, he of the 4 hits — all season long — going opposite field in between 3rd and short — and Buster going the opposite field again (finally), and then yes, Zito’s masterful in and out, speed mixing, and out-fooling job on what is admittedly, a pretty intimidating lineup. The defense was sterling, as mentioned, the only blemish was Pagan probably helping the HR late get over the fence, but I bet he comes up with that next time.

All in all, that IS how the Giants win. That’s what got them this far. The long ball is a bene, but just isn’t likely to be the reason. Good pitching beats good hitting in the WS.

Barley, if you look at the Buffalo game, the long passing game was perfect, and Smith hit 3 TD passes (no picks) and they gained a ton of yards in the air. The Giant and Seattle games were different. mainly because those defenses aren’t Buffalo’s. The thing is, this IS a work in progress. The deeper passing game won’t come easily or quickly. I don;t know about the reasons for some of these hesitations and reluctance to pull the trigger that happens with Smith sometimes, but just getting on the same page with the WRs is hard to do on the longer routes.

Missing Manningham for the Seattle game hurt as well, as Smith seems to be meshing pretty well with him. The hope is, going forward, that the Niners can siontinue to stretch the field. If they can then the run game can be that much more effective.

On to baseball: The Giants seem to be clicking on all cylinders. The D has been rock solid for most of the playoffs, and Deetroit is very shakey defensively. That will hurt them as the Giants are pretty good at putting the ball in play. Enough can’t be said about Scutaro. There’s a stat out there that Scutaro has apparently swung and missed around 65 times for the entire season. Think about that for a moment. I also heard he’s swung and missed 15 times since August 1. Those are Ted Williams type numbers. 15 times is ONE GAME for Pablo. And that isn’t any kind of dig on him. He just takes a much different approach out there.

• TOUCHDOWN TOMMY says:

Scutaro came up and played with the Oakland A’s. Sabean seems to bring a smallish utility INF every year. Freddie Sanchez, Theriot, Fotenot. Keppinger and now Marco.

The scrappy guys. Sanchez was nice, but very fragile. His AB agaisnt Atl in the playoffs was one for the ages.

Font and The Riot? They were OK. As was Keppie. Scooter is just incredible.

“Chicks dig the long ball” Yeah and the ones I know like to ball long, he bragged untruthfully

12. philippinefan says:

Ok almost fergot the scoring challenge. I’m calling 53-47 for Romney in the popular vote. Bank it. Now regarding the Redbirds I’ll say 24-12 Niners.

That’s a pretty bold call for Romney considering he’s +170 to win the election. But that of course is tied to the Electoral College, and not the popular vote. Many similarities between the EC and the College of Cardinals and selecting the Pope. Maybe if our president wore a silly hat our government would work more efficiently. We all know how well the Catholic Church works so swimmingly.

• philippinefan says:

You think that’s bold? You should come over fer the joint birthday party next week. I’ll be modeling the new lampshade,,,

• Consolidatin’:

Chuck: 17-9 Niners. I’m going 17-9. And that’s the baseball game . . . (funny dat. Hey Giants 2-0! And 2-0 again- phil)

12th man: 21-14 Niners down the birds.

I’m going 17-9.

• barleyfreak says:

Yeah, I don’t quite get that ANY slight or even implied criticism of AS can evoke such vehement defense. I mean I do get that in the end it is all about winning, but it is REALLY all about winning in January, isn’t it? The article’s last statement is what I think most of us who still have some doubts about him are alluding to:

“Whether it can work for the Niners come December and January remains to be seen.”

Instead, many take any criticism as a stark choice between black OR white. It really seems silly. I recognize that Smith has improved a great deal and deserves credit for his improvement and the games he has helped to win. But to somehow be completely above any criticism whatsoever seems really kind of strange.

That’s how I see it too Barley. The other point is I keep seeing that wins equates to Alex must be playing well. That’s not necessarily true and doesn’t insulate him from critisism in the press or the blogs.

Jim Trotter of Sports Illustrated takes the Smith question even further.

Jason Cole goes even further and this was before the Squawks…

Looks like there are lots of new candidates to join the coven.

21-14 Niners down the birds.

18. philippinefan says:

Coven? You mean the AS fan club?

Skeebs latest name for people that voice doubts about Alex’s play of late Phil. It’s been going on for a while now and is funny really.

The anti fan club if you will.

Thing is nobody is bagging on Smith really, pointing out some flaws and discussing doubts that are resurfacing about Smith’s ability to put us over the top. Problem is any comment is seen as hating on Alex and evokes an exaggerated reaction that then becomes a pissing contest. Funny stuff.

22. philippinefan says:

Chuck OTOH is a model of rationality and restraint. Serious.

23. philippinefan says:

Giants! V. Nice

Barley said: “Yeah, I don’t quite get that ANY slight or even implied criticism of AS can evoke such vehement defense.”

It’s irrational both the anti and pro Alex covens. Naturally it’s hard to “get it”. Folks seem to be identifying personally with or against poor old Alex.

Pro: “He’s great because he suffered much and stuck with this stinker of a team, lousy situation, high school coaches; see, he’s getting better and better and will lead us to the promised land”. Translation: “I have suffered much in lousy situations with crappy support, surrounded by morons. But see I got better, I stuck with it and by God Alex is a winnah like me” Total identification. That’s fine. It happens.

Anti: ” He stinks, after 8 years he’s done nothing, never did, never will, not going to happen. Alex Smith is a waste of humanity and, should die. Now”. Translation: “Life has been hard I haven’t accomplished what I wanted to, I probably never will. Is life worth living?” Total projection. Better to see the crap in poor old Alex than in the mirror, right?

Adult POV: “Alex’s been through a lot and he’s still standing, he’s improving. That’s good, bully for him. Will he lead us to the promised land? Maybe, maybe not; jury’s still out. Dunno. hopefully he does”

Signed, Sigmund F

Thanks Siggi. One part of the Adult POV is the current soup de jour. Is Alex regressing? That’s the angle the 3 hacks I linked to also have. Too small of a sample size to know yet.

• phil fan says:

“Too small of a sample size to know yet.” That’ll never stop the east coast boys from hoping and praying that he IS regressing. Like Eli was golden every year/game.

well, I will go with 49ers 21-cards 13

yeah, it’s too funny over there. Bergs is a dick, but he’s just trying to get a rise out of some of us. he’s on the same page. Bullitt and skeebs though are like 15 year old girls in their absolute disregard for anything resembling a hint of criticism of young Sir Alex. That’s why I started calling them the knights of the round table. I guess that should be the knights of the irregular table.

• phil fan says:

Bergs is the only one I like over there except some of the regulars from here. And Chuck I think you do us all a public service by “bringing out the very best in skeebers”. Good work.

Berger is no idiot, he knows well enough Smith has shortcomings as all QB’s do. He chooses to believe that Smith has enough of the right stuff to see a sixth Lombardi in the glass case. Niners have won a lot of games with Smith so that part is valid. I hoped to see Smith take the next step following a vast improvement from him last year. I don’t see much evidence of it so far this season.
        I believe the Niners gave Smith more responsibility in the passing game and it didn’t quite go as planned so they put the training wheels back on for now.
        We shall see as the season unfolds.

This one game in 3 + weeks sucks.

29. barleyfreak says:

I’m having a tough time getting a read on this game. Before the season started, I pegged this as a…loss. AZ has a good D, but they also gave up 250 receiving yards to…Brian Hartline — he of the Miami Dolphin Passing Juggernaut. But passing is not really our bag, yet anyway — so AZ’s pedestrian 20th ranked rushing D is their weak link and dovetails with our strength. Oh yeah, and their offense sucks eggs.

All that is to say I have no fucking idea what’s going to happen, but I’ll toss out a glass 3/4 full prediction — Moss gets a TD, Gore gets a TD, Akers gets 2 FG’s. AZ’s offense gets pummeled. 20-3, Niners.

P.S. Personal note to Andy Lee, who I’m sure spends a lot of his time hangin on this blog — do NOT punt it to Peterson. Thank you very much.

Punt to Peterson = suicide, don’t do it. It’s like walking up to Mike Tyson and saying “okay I’ll give ya one free shot right here on my jaw”. Lee’s not that kinda dumb nor is seeley

Yeah, they are tough in theri house, but they have 2 glaring problems. Pass protection and run defense. These are things we NEEED to take advantage of. Don;t let them throw quick passes, and run the ball down their throats. Get the lead, and the Niners can tee off on their QB. I don;t even know who’s in line at this point? Red Skelton?

Hey, Phil! you and me this week in fantasy football. I got off to an even effort Thurs. night with Percy Harvin and the Vikes PK. Good thing I left the Vikings D/ST on my bench. They got torched by the Bucs. How come we couldn’t put up 36 pts. on the Vikings D. like TB did? Blame it on the Coven.

I’ll get you my prediction on Monday. The Breeders’ Cup is next Friday and Saturday at The Great Race Place (Santa Anita). I’ve been busy doing my “homework.” I hope I don’t get the same D’s and F’s as our passing attack…disappointing, diminishing, depressing, disgraceful and disgusting. Faltering, fatigued, flat, floundering, futile, and last but surely not least, FUCKED!

• phil fan says:

Homework you won’t need to clean my clock in the FF League. This is going to be worse than playing the NY Giants. Shit even Chuck whipped me last week.

From Barrows talking about the Zona D:The suddenly defense-oriented Cardinals have 22 sacks this season and have held opponents to six touchdown passes, tied for the league low. The average passer rating against them, 67.4, is the second lowest in the NFL.Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/10/26/4940103/with-arizona-next-it-wont-get.html#storylink=cpyI don’t know about you guys but pre-season this was one of the games I had put in the loss column as one of the 5 games I thought we would probably lose. A tough division opponent on the road is no easy win.The way they have played more recently leads me to think we win this one now.

AZ ain’t very good against the run, so it looks to be a slogfest ground game. From us at least. They have allowed 35 sacks. A scary high number. That projects out to about 75 for the season.

Secret is to get on top of them early take the crowd out, and cruise home. DId I say 17-? Still sounds good.

Yeah the oline is horrible, they still have Adam Snyder at right guard?
      Running is gonna be the Niners staple diet unless Roman gets another wild hair up his @ss

Has anyone else but yours truly pick our Niners to lose this year? I think the majority of you had ’em going 11-5 or 12-4. Well. You have to pick ’em to lose sometime. You know goddamn well that I pick ’em to lose each and every week for my superstitious beliefs and to continue with my comedic schtick. Well, I hope you do anyway. I’m sure you could give a rat’s ass about my superstitions, but I really do hope you find my schtick at least somewhat amusing. Any of you ever been on stage, did your schtick and heard nothing but crickets in return? I blame it on the tough crowd. Just like Dangerfield would say, “I’m OK now, but last week I was in rough shape…”

I picked a win every game, some a little more certain than others (Vikings!) and some dubiously (Giants). This game with the Cards is no gimme, there is a lot a stake for them, win and we are tied for first a loss for them virtually hands the Niners the division as far as they are concerned being at home.

Your schtick is long Dennis.

• TOUCHDOWN TOMMY says:

Isn’t Schticky a cheezy lint roller infomercial? Good to know your writings weren’t heartfelt.
      Your words indicated you had a bee in your bonnet or a stick up, uh nevermind.

• Flavor says:

The last time I picked them to lose was the Detroit game last year, I think. I said they’d go 14-2 this year. And that still could happen.

Your schtick is schtinky, Dennis. Don;t think I’ve picked a loss yet. My biggest worry was really the Seattle game. I just figured itd be some kind of letdown after the debacle vs NYG.

Think this next one is low scoring. No shock there/ But the Niners can’t let AZ get ahead too far.

37. barleyfreak says:

Keep it comin’ Dennis. Have we signed Zito yet?

I pegged this one pre-eason as a loss too. IIRC, I had us losing all three division roads games, finishing 10-6 but still winning the division. I think I also had us losing in GB though. Anyway — AZ’s best chance beating us is 3-0 (3-0. What does that remind me of? Giants!). Their offense sucks. If our D can keep Fitz in front of them, I have trouble seeing them getting in the EZ. Run, run, run, play action, Moss catches in double coverage on a pass that reminds no one, especially Dennis, of Peyton Manning.

dennis u keep doin what ur doin. 9ers 31-6

Well, so far so good this weekend. StL and now Seattle have lost. So a win by the Niners tomorrow would be seriously good for San Francisco and their NFC West quest..

Shocker, Romo throws an INT blames Dez Bryant hahahahaha!

Romo is the best friend the Roadrunners have. They couldn’t buy a point against Dennis today before this game.

Not only is Romo sticking it to me today, but Rivers sucked me dry as well. Call me Lucky Pierre.

Romo is a great athlete who can make all the throws, he just hasn’t figured out he shouldn’t make ALL the throws yet and may never.

How bad were the fucking Jets today? I’d be shocked if Jesus H. Christ isn’t starting next week. WTF do they have to lose?

I’m watching race replays in preparation for the Breeders’ Cup at the same time I’m watching Romo and the Cowboys. Common denominator? Horseshit everywhere.

Not 5 secs after my comment but Romo bootlegs it in on 4th and goal.
      How ’bout dem Cowboys!

44. rtfirefly2 says:

I didn’t see the Jets today. I did see their game in Miami. Only a complete FU collapse by the Fins let them win that one. Kinda like the Roadrunners have done against Dennis this week.

My neighbor up the street is a huge Chiefs fan. He has two KC flags on the hood of his black Toyota. He’s been driving that car proudly around the streets of Pinole for a good five years. Last time he past me walking down the street from the liquor store I just shook my head at ’em. Next time I think I’ll throw an empty Budweiser can at his ass. His Chiefs suck major ass.

Synopsis of the Jets game today= They stink especially Sanchize.

47. rtfirefly2 says:

Rex is being stupid and stubborn. Not like it’s a Ryan trait or anything. And he’s handicapped by the OC he brought in from Miami, Tony Sparano.
    John Fox threw out the whole playbook last year with Tebow after the Lions mocked him. You know the Broncos led the league in rushing last year, right? The Lions didn’t make the playoffs last year, too. They weren’t laughing after Timmy kicked the defending AFC Champs arses in the playoffs.

Even Rex has to do something different. There is a limit to losing games this badly without making major changes before ownership makes really major changes. I predict plastic Jesus gets a start real soon and keep an eye on puppy killer in Philly, the rope he hung his dogs with is getting snug on him too.
      Disclaimer: That is not a racist statement, it’s an anti animal brutality statement.

• rtfirefly2 says:

No worries about that from me, 12th. I was the only guy I remember on the Insider who knew about the guy from Va Tech. I didn’t know his “business” off the field.
        I agree with Dennis 100% on this one. Rex would be a bigger fool to bring The Puppy Killer to New York.

I’m not sure Rex’s clownery has any limits RT.

48. rtfirefly2 says:

I still hate Romo and the Cowpatties. But this week, Dennis, ya got me. Welcome me to 7th place in your league.

Eli is having a tough day

I really like watching Carroll’s face as he sees the game going south. i thought Seattle was clearly the better team but it was really good seeing Detroit pull that one out. Time for the Niners to shine.
    My nephew is over and is a Raider fan, has been forever, and I gotta sit through one of the most boring games in the history of football. I don’t care, i want to see Dallas lose this game, Fuck Dallas.

Winder that’s cruel and unusual punishment having to sit through a Raiders/Chiefs game. Secondary Family is just not that important to me.

I’m no Cam fan, but at least the young man comported himself well today in his postgame speech. Last week’s was a doozy. Hey, Cam. I’ve got something for your suggestion box; you’re 1-6. Start winning some fucking games!

I hate the Cowboys

6 TO, that’s crazy.

55. rtfirefly2 says:

The Cowpukes have STILL never beaten the NY Giants in Jerry’s new playpen. There is a God.

Spoke too soon?

Here we go again

Romo with 4 picks today, hilarious. He should just go ahead and change his last name to *Picks*. He’s sullying the good name of pro athletes named Romo who don’t suck……

It really would behoove our Niners if the Cowboys won. If we tie records with the G-Men, they’ll win the tiebreaker. We DON’T won’t to play the Giants in the playoffs again. None chance.

Sorry Dennis, no way I want the Cowboys to win any game

So you’d rather play the Giants in east Rutherford than San Francisco?
        Matters not. We couldn’t beat the Giants in the sand, the sidewalk or the moon. Bad matchup.

If it means the Cowboys lose another game, yes.

• Flavor says:

Dennis, why can’t we beat them? Because they beat us this year already? Well we had them last year if it weren’t for Stone Hands Williams. So that’s 1 shoulda won and 1 bad week of a loss. And I’d be fine with facing them in NY, we could use a change of venue against them…..

Why can’t we beat them? Like I said, it’s a terrible matchup. The Giants have a great front four and don’t need to blitz to pressure the QB. Alex is at his best when defenses blitz him. Yes, I said it. That’s his strong suit. But his weak suit is when teams drop seven into coverage. And if they can generate a pass rush while doing so Alex really has trouble. We don’t want to play the Giants.

And it also helps that Eli is the best 4th quarter signal caller in the NFL. The dude is money when it counts the most. We don’t want to play the Giants.

What was that last throw?

Just a tad too long. Cam did the same stupid shit on his last desperation pass today in Chicago. You have to at least give your WRs a chance to make a play.

61. rtfirefly2 says:

Don’t get me wrong. I hate the NY Giants, too. But I LOATHE the Cowboys.

62. rtfirefly2 says:

Timmy (not T-Bone Timmy, the real one), will pitch in this win, too. 44 degrees with a wind chill ten degrees colder. Welcome to the far side of the Mountains.

280 yds passing and 3 TDs just seconds into the 4th quarter for the Broncos quarterback.

DID WE SIGN PEYTON MANNING YET?

64. Grumpy Guy says:

No… but we won another fucking major league championship! 2 rings in 3 years.

GIANTS WIN!!! 2 in 3 years!!

Awesome game.

How the hell did they give the MVP Award to Sandoval? Everyone knows the award should have went to Manning. He’s the Most Valuable Peyton. 😀

I think poor Phil must be experiencing some problems with his coconut connection out in the jungle. He didn’t set his FF lineup vs my Mannings. And I know he wants nothing more than to take my team out to the woodshed. Just like Chuck does with his Alex Smith blowup doll. There’s a lot of spanking involved.

New thread is up.