Game Day – Playoffs or Bust

Another busy weekend. Off to all over the place. Back tomorrw at some point.

Clinch or die.  Or face a lot of questions . . .

Go Niners . . .

206 Responses to Game Day – Playoffs or Bust

Dennis, I thought the Niners were gonna have to find them a sugar daddy to buy them all tickets to a playoff game. Another loss for you on a long list of losses. It’s not that surprising that you don’t get it since you think a football game is 1:1.

And quit beating off to your latest non-niner player, Drew Brees. As Twin said, how did he do against the Rams?????

Well, if NO is going to lose, they play on reall grass outdoors next week against an improving Titans team. Niners go to AZ in what should be another tune-up game.

AZ, after losing 6 in a row, has gone 3 of 4.

4. twinfan1 says:

They need to beat who they should beat ( not always an easy task ) and they have the bye no matter what the Saints do.But it’s a helluva task to beat 3 divison rivals on the road, whatever their records..

Niners D is quite stout. But, really. I thought the Cardinals offense was bad. This Rams offense was just atrocious. BTW, more Kyle Williams. Pleeeezzz. That dude can motor. I want to see some quick outs and WR screens to this cat. He is a long TD YAC waiting to happen….

BTW, that was a nice cross body pass on the run by Kaep to Peelle (#81), right on the numbers. Which he dropped….

7. Berger says:

I heard Kyle Williams worked out with Alex more than any other receiver this summer. It probably has something to do with the chemistry those two seem to have. I’d like to see us go after FA Jason Hill.

8. Berger says:

Anybody notice “All Don all the time” Smith bull rushing two different OTs today. I can’t believe that kid is only 21 and a rookie. That skinny rookie was just having his way. I can definitely see him being the dominate pass rusher in this league in 2 or 3 years. He can speed rush, bull rush, club, swim move, shoot the gap, etc… I think he has every move in his repertoire!

9. Berger says:

Maybe I should spell that “Aldon All the Time?” I think I got the point across. The guy dominates.

10. twinfan1 says:

Rough day for Death Threat: Mr. Clutch leads the Niners back to the playoffs… and the greatest golfer in the world is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

11. robd says:

nfc west champs !

12. NinerDog says:

Need to improve the Red Zone offense, utilize Ginn whose stock has moved up, at least in my book, Williams, who has got those wheels, and Crabtree who I am still not sold on…Get Walker the ball more and just tell Vernon to “Go Long…..no keep running….keep going…no farther!”…they just need to keep him doing what he does best, and that is block! He is a helluva blocker….I hope the coaches have been saving a “little something” for the playoffs when it comes to the red zone offense….’cuz it is way conservative right now.
    And it is good to have my Beagle’s image again, Thanks phil fan for the tip! It works!

NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST