All Aldon, All the Time

Well, in lieu of anything happening otherwise, and VD’s been raked over the coals long enough, news out of Los Angeles is that Aldon Smith will not be facing any charges out of the ‘misunderstanding’ at LAX earlier this year.

Whe asked what the problem was at LAX, Aldon said, “One of my friends asked me what the problem was with the offense. I told him, we need to put more WRs on the field. Run 3-4 WR sets. We need to spread the formations to open up the running lanes. And we need to occasionally throw a BOMB!”

And the mayhem ensued. This of course is 4th hand information gotten from a guy at Cinnabon who talked to a flight attendant who talked to a baggage handler who knew one of the TSA agents whose brother was there.

This is good news all around for the Niners and especially Young Aldon. If he keeps his nose clean for the next couple weeks, his suspension looks to be 4 games max. I’d think with time served and good behavior, he’ll get 2 games off.  Aldon needs to learn from this and take the appropriate precautions when geting his swerve on in the future.

About these ads

91 Responses to All Aldon, All the Time

WOOF!

Unca –
    Skeeber’s blog is beating your blog right now for one reason and one reason only: people skills. If you notice, Skeebers doesn’t engage people much on his blog unless there’s a problem or he’s providing readers with an update. This masks that Skeebers really doesn’t know much about football. Hell…. he was an Alex Smith fan, but the real reason is that Skeebers wants to be vanilla. It’s a strategy. People in general will continue to chose his site over yours until you can keep the peace better.

In my humble opinion, that doesn’t mean following his model of “chime in when necessary.” I think you add something to the blog when you argue with me or NoFear, in a no holds barred kinda way. Hell, what fun is running a blog when you don’t engage? My opinion is that chocolate ice cream beats vanilla until someone sharts in your chocolate. Then people want vanilla. Right now, people want vanilla. Del didn’t shart in your chocolate. This is a people skills issue.

12th – I completely agree with what you wrote. I didn’t paint you as NF light. I just thought you were both members of the Nazi party. I didn’t know you were an independent. I used to be an independent, but that changed last year. Just know that when I was selling real estate back in 2002-2010, and I was making a ton of dough, I was a conservative. Don’t f’n tax me, Uncle Sam. Now that wages are all but lost and the people at the top are raking in the money, I’m all about the Democrat. Call me what you will – a hypocrite, bandwagoner…… no loyalty. I admit it. I’ve been a liberal, a conservative, an independent and a libertarian….. if you can believe that. Before I die, I’ll probably jump ship another twenty times. It’s like ‘ole Grumpy used to say about football….. the pendulum swings. For me, political views are connected to a swinging pendulum. Right now wages are low, so I’m a Democrat. Once I’m livin’ high on the hog, Democrats are scum. That said, we can all find political common ground. There’s no reason for politics to be divisive here.

Regarding my use of the N word and retard, you can’t have it both ways. You can’t claim the Redskins fight is ‘over the top’ or we’re all too sensitive, and then chide me for using the word retard. Both are insensitive, politically incorrect, and I don’t care that much. Unlike my political inconsistencies, I know when people are oppressed and have a very consistent moral compass there. I know gays, Native Americans, African Americans and people with extra chromosomes are all equal. I always have. I knew long ago pillow biting wasn’t a choice. Some dudes just can’t resist biting a good pillow. My problem is two fold – one is “anything for a good joke.” I’ll sacrifice my good will created by defending the cause in a heart beat for a good one liner. My second problem is something you described about the Redskins. I agree we are all pussies. I resent that people don’t have thicker skin. And I don’t want to live a PC life. I know people who do and they bore me to death. I might be a lot of things, but I’ll never be boring.

And there’s that thoughtful guy again. Whilst i can see why you choose to draw a parallel
      between my feelings about the Washington Redskins name and your use of mental retardation as a funny I obviously don’t agree and that is the point really isn’t it? It’s our differences that draw us back again and again.

As Winder says, thanks for the venue Chuck and I agree with Spit, your going off sometimes is funny as shit. Not sure about his idea that Skeebs is clueless about football though, he has written some solid stuff over there as has Berger.

• Spitblood says:

Berger knows a lot more about football than Skeebers does. Berger’s real insights are about D line play. Skeebers is a read an article and summarize it (pass it off as his own idea) kinda guy. He can write. He’s a damn fine writer. But if you want Skeebers to come up with an original thought about football or the 49ers — one of his own — and explain why he came to that conclusion, you’re barkin’ up the wrong tree. Skeebers can’t do it. He can’t debate football. It’s not a big deal, really. He’s still a 49er fan.

I’ve interacted and read much more of Bergers stuff than Skeebs obviously, especially when he has had a few, and I basically agree with most of his opinions about the game. Skeebs is a background guy who sets the topic up and does a good job of it and chips in from time to time. You may be right about Skeebs plagiarizing, I have never really thought about it, but his pieces are well written and interesting.

• Spitblood says:

Skeebers can write, no question about it. But he’s a fraud. Always has been.

Like I said I don’t care. Earlier in the offseason I was outdrawing him 10:1. Why? Well, politics and other weird fights like you and NJ. Other times there was just good commentary. It’s like the tide. Or as Grump said, the pendulum. back and forth up and down in and out, whatever the metaphor you want is.

Besides, like I said, if Skeebs didn’t have his village idiot in Bullit, he wouldn’t get 1/3 the hits he does.

I don’t care. I ain’t going to sit back either.

Del’s an important part to this blog. I’d just monitor him and delete his posts. Even Del can’t argue with that logic. He knows he’s a pain in the ass. Trust me.

ah yes the PC crowd has ruined just about everything. At work, can’t cuss, tell a racy joke. use the n word, talk politics, or religion. did I cover it all? But with that said there are more sick fucks in the world so maybe we need this shit!!

My take on that is if it is generally offensive or accepted as offensive in society at large then don’t do it. If some splinter of society is screaming about it’s particular obscure rights being trampled by the vast majority then fuck em.

Well, therein lies the rub. I don’t mind all that much, but racism isn’t something I cotton to. Nor the overly graphic or disgusting aspects of the various proclivities out there. I don’t find that being PC, but whatever. There’s certainly places to find that out there in the wild wild Westworld.

Draw!

Great movie BTW. When it was ‘no-holds-barred’ it got way out of hand. Hence killing the old blog and starting this one.

The more the merrier I always say.

I never could stand Richard Benjamin. I was rooting for Yul Brenner all the way. Damn tourists!

Hah! No shit. . . Yul was bas ass in that.

Logan’s Run was another cool movie back in the day. Kinda hit or miss showing my son these movies.

I just want to chirp in on this one too. Most everyone that comes on this blog(or skeebs) has been around for quite awhile. Since I really don’t feel the need to attack anyone’s beliefs, morals, or PC correctness i rarely get involved with that stuff. Though at times I can get into it on Seaworms or Cowpie sites, mostly because the fans of those sites are the lowest form of life on the face of this planet. It all comes down to our own personalities and what we feel needs to be said. I think it’s great that there are so many differences of opinion here. And, I doubt anyone here really gives a shit what anybody else thinks. It would be pretty Goddamn boring if no one rocked the boat. Thanks for the blog chuck.

• Winder says:

Kinda reminds me that when I was in my teens and twenty’s I used to drop quite a bit. While most of my friends wanted to commune with nature, find God, or look for something meaningful, I found it enjoyable just to sit in a tittie bar and drink pitchers of beer. Each to his own.

Yeah Yul was the man!

Good Zappa stuff. Funny how priorities change over time.

Love Adrian Belew coming out at the end . . .

Good to see Bullitt in fine weasel form.

Thank god the World Cup is over for America. We suck. In twenty years we’re gonna suck. We’ll always suck. We’ll always have an inferiority complex.

Our offense sucked. No counter attack. No creativity. Nobody with any balls attacking. We suck. What a waste of my time.

Finally we agree. Soccer is bullshit unless you follow it ALL the time. I refuse.

Well, they should have brought Donovan with them. And their best attacker was hurt in the 1st game. Just wait til 2018 . . .

Like I give a shit.

Yeah, bullit’s a weasel and you were bullit before bullit was bullit. Don’t like the competition? Your moronic troll act is tired. Picking a fight with anyone who doesn’t share your point of view and then crying like a little bitch that posters are picking on you. Poor little Chuckie.

Dear Dennis, please come back to my dried up blog so I can call you names and not a fan and ban you again and things that are fun for me. I’ve called and called and you won’t return my call. I’ve written notes and posted on other boards. What’s it gonna take? Please come back and let me ridicule and make fun of you again so I can feel like a real tough guy around here. Your pal/bully/deranged asshole, Chuckie.

Yeah, bullit’s the problem here. Let’s ban him.

I’m about to toss the both of you, too.

• Spitblood says:

Well this post is just downright unfriendly. Hey NoFear….. Because Chuck has zero people skills and I’m now sober I’m going act as the blog police (something I’m sure Chuck will readily accept and appreciate) to tell you something, for your own best interest, and the interest of the blog. When the big one hits, it’ll knock out the WiFi you somehow pirate to the cave under the rock on the hill you live in. That’s a mouthful….. the cave under rock on the hill you live in. Only having contact with marsupials makes you somewhat of a codger. I wouldn’t say you’re full-blown codger, but you’re close. Personally, I adore a codger living under a rock on a hill with WIFI terrorizing the 49er blogging community while simultaneously cuddling with marsupials. What’s not to love? Hey, while we’re on the topic, anyone read the book, “The Dog Stars?” I know most of you illiterate retards (accept you, 12th. Is it that you don’t like to be called a retard or you object to the word all together? I’m betting your twin, identical brother is retarded and you hate the term all together) can’t read and don’t willingly read for pleasure, but if you guys like a good post-Nuclear war book, this one’s the bee’s knees – “The Dog Stars.” It’s a combination of “The Monkey Wrench Gang,” and “The Road,” by Cormack McCarthy. Any who…. I digress from my digressions. NoFear – you’re doomed. You need to stock-up on more canned goods in the bunker out behind the cave under the rock on the hill. Once you’ve fortified your rations you’ll be nicer to people on this blog.

• NoFear49er says:

I’m not hurting for supplies or means to acquire more. I’ve got a single side band in the closet and can string a dipole from any tree and reach out to a fair choice of portals. Thanks for your concern.

Not sure I like your ass-kisser role though. I could back up the guy that when threatened with being banned replied “kiss my ass.” I guess that was the stand-your-ground Republican of yesterday, and tomorrow in all likelihood.

• Spitblood says:

No, no, no…… you’re confusing the word ass “kisser,” with ass “kicker.” I just kicked Chuck’s ass, now I’m kicking yours, and tomorrow I’ll kick 12th’s. It’s a common mistake mountain men make when snuggling with marsupials for hours.

I’m not fond of mocking the afflicted, well except (see that’s how you use the word) for you of course. It’s akin to kicking the cripple in your parlance and unworthy even of you Spit.
        Other than that I guess you should continue kicking my ass.

• Spitblood says:

Good catch on the “accept,” but I do accept you except when you’re retarded. I discriminate against retards. They certainly should not be able to marry. Because my editor is on strike, from time-to-time I play a retard on this blog.

Tell me again, in all seriousness, how you can object to the use of the word retard but think the name Washington Redskins is okay. I honestly don’t get it. I think it’s retarded white man logic. No offense.

None taken.

One is the name of a sports franchise widely known and widely used all across America as well as by countless high school teams and in various forms of similar genre (indians etc) This has recently become an issue with a small number of tribesmen who IMO either are seeking some cash and/or some notoriety and has become the flavor of the month huge issue for the bleeding heart club of America. Mostly white men espousing some form of supposed racist injury on those few individuals who claim injury by the term.

Mental retardation is a debilitating problem for those poor unfortunates who suffer from it and a low form of personal attack from either children who’s parents rightfully chide them for being so mean and thoughtless or lowlifes like you who feel it is acceptable and funny to propagate the use of it in supposed humor.

I’m 100% certain this has in no way clarified the difference for you so carry on McDuff.

• Spitblood says:

So a derogatory remark towards Injuns is okay because the name was established and only recently became an issue, but a derogatory remark towards ‘tards isn’t okay because those people are helpless, or as you put it, “poor unfortunates?” Well, personally, I disagree. Retards aren’t helpless, poor unfortunates. They’re strong. They have retard strength. That’s the strength of like five humans put into one person. It’s not fair. You give me an army of retards with shock collars and I’ll rule the world in a matter of months. I’ll go through Mother Russia and Putin like crap through a goose. They aren’t helpless victims. They’re tyrants…. or they could be. Think of how scared you’d be if you heard an army of retards was coming to sack the city you lived in? I’d be petrified. NoFear wouldn’t because he has a contingency plan in his survival manual – page 467, paragraph 3, line 4. “In the event of retard army invasion exhaust all weaponry and then slip cyanide tablet under tongue.” I don’t have the same contingency plan so I protect myself with resentment towards their superior strength.

I think your mixing up Down’s Syndrome with Mental Retardation. I’m surprised really that a guy like you who is all about cause du jour has your ignorance and insensitivity to the less fortunate in society. Or is this like your political leanings, a pendulum issue?

Oh, no offence.

*offense, I blame Greg Roman for the slip.

• Spitblood says:

No, I’m not confusing the two. I lump ‘em together. Look …. just because your Great, Great, Great Grand Father was retarded and died fighting for his people in the French and Retard Wars of the 1800s doesn’t mean you should turn a blind eye to their potential as warriors. Those goofy bastards won’t catch me slippin’.

Such talk from a complete idiot.

I would never ban you, NoFear, because you are just too fucking funny. I’ve never met anyone so dense. So, tunnel-visioned. To say you have an original thought in your head means you actually would have had a thought in the 1st place. I banned Dennis for his violating my rules. As I banned Spitty a long time ago for different reasons. Both were warned. Both failed to heed. Being the nice guy that I am, I gave them a 2nd (and inDennis’ case, a 3rd) chance.

I don’t need to ban you, besides. You vanish to your little hidey hole on your own. Like the entire 2011 season. This post just makes me realize more that you ARE Bullit. Both of you get VERY defensive when you get blasted by facts, and then run around like wittle pussies with their panties in a wad screaming and misrepresenting everything.

How can I ban Buwwit when he won’t post here under his real handle? Touchdown Tommy, and the like. He’s a pussy, just like you. Spewing bullshit and muddling the truth.

You want to talk football? Great. Just don’t get your poor widdle feelings hurt when others disagree with you. Your sole mission in any forum appears to attack everything I ever post. Funny how Buwwit reacts the same way. Every time. All the time

See, my blog isn’t a democrazy. It’s a fiefdom. Kneel before me, bitch. Or go the fuck away. I don’t care. Never have and never will.

It’s good to be da king.

• Spitblood says:

Jesus….. Let me say it one more time for the cheap seats. People prefer chocolate to vanilla (on average) except when someone sharts in the chocolate ice cream making it a little darker….. more robust. When someone sharts in the chocolate, people flee to Skeeber’s vanilla. And you, Chuck, are sharting in the chocolate. If you don’t stop, this blog will die. Grump already doesn’t blog here because of one of 3 reasons (maybe a combo of all the above) – one, he’s making a conscious effort to better himself and not blog so much; two, he’s put-off by my now liberal slant, and three, Chuck, could be your people skills. Granted, mine aren’t Sister Teresa-like, but point being you’ve lost Grump and might lose Dennis. I’m not blogging here if it’s me, you, Nipper and NJ. And that’s not a threat so spare me the “You can go fuck yourself,” comeback. I’d honestly rather smash my foreskin with a hammer than converse with you and NJ all day.

I also find it curious that NoFear answers my reply to Buwwit’s post of the Graham ruling.

Guns a’blazin’.

• NoFear49er says:

Yeah, this is me attacking your every post.

“Someone dig up NoFear. I said one of his trigger words.”

What a sad pathetic liar you’ve become. You used to be a better liar at least.

Rob just bought stock in Burger King….. They’ve created a Gay Pride Whopper. What a stupid marketing idea. Think about it. Gay people don’t eat fast food. How many fat gay people do you know? None. Zero. In the history of pillow biting nobody in their ranks has even been fat. Why? Because they’re too sensible to eat fast food. It’ll go right to their hips. You know who eats fast food? Bigots. What came first, the Bigot or the Burger? You get fat and you hate things… the jogger, jogging…. gays, minorities… Burger Kings’ client base is inherently made up of white trash (I just ate there last night) hillbillies who can’t read and love Jesus. I’m sure gays will be pumped (and pump each other) that Burger King has done this for them, and Burger King can smile the righteous smile knowing they did the right thing all the while their sales, stock and value of the company plummets because of this simple, stupid marketing idea. Honestly, whomever came up with the Gay Pride Whopper needs to be fired. McDonalds just got happy.

20. A Gay Whopper? Jesus H. Christ. What the hell has happened to this country?
    Next thing you know they’ll be serving black people. Is this thing still on? :D

My ….

• Spitblood says:

Oppressive…. What’s next Ray Bradbury? Fahrenheit 451? I was quoting Denzel Washington in Training Day…. what’s wrong with that? Popular movie. We don’t do movie quotes on here anymore? First I don’t get PODs and now my geneous is being taking down. I don’t know, man…. I don’t know…..

21. Now for something really funny…how bout today’s ESPN QB ranking? Kap was 14? Tony Romo was T-8. And you people laugh at my Romo love. I’m still looking for Alex Smith’s ranking. But my computer screen doesn’t scroll down that far.

• Spitblood says:

Who gives a rat’s ass about those stupid ESPN qb rankings? Oh, did Trent Dilfer and Kurt Warner start a qb ranking think tank for more stats, blog hits and debates? I honestly hate Trent Dilfer. Do you know why I hate him? Because his son died. No man in the history of men should have to deal with something like that. I should love Trent Dilfer, support him no matter what and deal with the absolute 110% homerisms analysis he gives on a nightly basis during the season and NFL draft. But I can’t. So I hate him and it’s like those Chinese finger traps. The more I hate him, the more I feel like an asshole inside, which makes me hate him worse. I can’t even look at him on my TV. I honestly change the channel.

Well don’t forget FlyingV, the reason for this blog in the first place. Was he picking on you, too?

It’s so easy to be brave from a safe distance. Let’s hear more bold talk from the one-eyed fat man from the safety behind the keyboard.

It’s you who attacks everyone that disagrees with your golden bullshit and then cries foul when you get taken to task for it. Ask anyone. If the best you can do is reply to me with my reply reconfigured you should quit trying to make everyone think you know enough to post your own thoughts instead of just regurgitating what the bleacher tabloid or Kawakami has to say.

Keep flailing around with that stick of “I own the blog” like a blindfolded kid at a piñata. You may knock yourself out yet.

No, he was being an inane asshole. Like he still is on the Chron blog.

You know. Just like you are. Do you ever post about football anymore? Or is it all whiny bullshit?

How about you start a blog?

Waah! Just force the e world to fit into your narrative, skippy.

it’s everyone else, not you.

Yeah, sorry if my post was too hurtful for your delicate sensibilities.

Come on. You ARE distracted by shiny things.

Wow, pulling out the kawakami card again? An oldie but goodie. Really though. That’s just laziness on your part, Maynard.

At least I don’t resort to bragging about my arsenal.

Well, I did just read Kawakami to see how much I parrot him, and well, he sounds much more like NoFear than me. He was of a mind to see Aldon Smith not signed to his 5th year, while I said they would be stupid not to. Other than that, he hasn’t said much.

Thou doth protest too much. About anything and everything.

Well it’s almost the 4th of July. I hope all you miscreants and degenerates enjoy the holiday. In all honesty, despite the game being rigged in America right now, completely serving the needs and whimsies of the rich in America, America is still the best damn country in the world. I’d die fighting for it – or the idea of it. Chuck with his liberal slant, NoFear in his survival bunker, 12th with his retarded twin brother finishing last in the Special Olympics, NJ AKA Mel Kiper lite, Nipper’s bleeps, Spitblood constantly kissing ass and Del trying to create a strain of African American Mallards so he can degrade them while serving up sourdough. We’re all different, but we can all get along in our twisted, perverted quest for 6! Happy 4th of July… a day early, and GO NINERS!!!

And here I thought Spitty was the gay whopper.

Right. I’ll be busy with my Che Guevara celebration in place of supporting our country. Viva Castro!

Or something like that. And no fucking around with fireworks. Shit’s like a tinder box out there. I don’t want my place burning down.

Let’s see if NoFear understands humor.

And let’s hear it for SCOTUS. Doing more to fuck the people since the days of JP Morgan.

SCOTUS is pissing on the Constitution and all the hand-wringers on the right are turning a blind eye to it. Curious, to say the least, since that is such a battle cry of the NASCAR Republican crowd. I guess ignoring the Constitution only means something when it doesn’t follow the narrative.

32. “Del trying to create a strain of African American Mallards so he can degrade them while serving up sourdough.”

I’m gonna have to up my security. You’ve obviously have been spying on my secret Duck Lab where I conduct embryonic stem cell research. it’s harder then you think. You try cross-pollinating the DNA of Kunta Kinte and Maya Angelou into a duck. It ain’t easy. The one redeeming quality is that before we whip and beat the male mallard to death, the female sings him a lovely poem. Then Nipper serves the mint jelly and all is forgotten.

• Spitblood says:

I’m not a rocket sturgeon, but you don’t take two black people and try to cross pollinate them with a duck. First, simple – take one black person – preferably still alive and not famous. Walk past them at the bus stop and scrape some DNA off them like in the movies when a pick-pocket bumps into the mark? Bump and scrape. Go watch The Sting for inspiration. Then when you have the black guy’s DNA, mix that with duck semen (which I know from spying on you that you’re expert at extracting) and impregnate a duck with it. I guarantee you’ll get an African American Mallard that loves ribs…. and can’t swim.

33. Speaking of ducks, and when aren’t I? Dude in the waiting room at the doctor’s office this morning was straight outta “Duck Dynasty.” I kid you not. He was wearing camouflage pants, a heavy metal t-shirt (didn’t recognize the band), a cap with the rebel flag emblem and he was sporting both a long salt-n-peeper (Push It) beard and ponytail.

I’m usually the biggest redneck in the room at any given time. But this dude had me beat by a country mile. I thought for a moment he might reach into his back pocket and bust out a duck call. But he was way beyond that point. Dude was more likely to pull out a mallard and start skinning the fucker right there in the office.

Good to know there’s still room on the totem pole.

hmmm…someone mention movie quotes

Dennis, I have just 5 words for you, Damn glad to see ya boy!!

I see all you boys are in rare form for talking BS. Chuck why do you roll around in the gutter with NF49er. He says stupid shit. My mom taught me not to talk to stupid people. that is why I don’t respond to him. Good rule to live by Chuck.

• Spitblood says:

What on earth is an Irishman doing telling people they say stupid shit? That’s like a black man telling an Asian that he jumps too high or eats too much watermelon. That’s like Unca Chuck telling people they can only have one user name. That’s like an Asian telling a black man he’s not a good driver. The Irish invented saying stupid shit. Before Jesus created the Irish the world was full of people who worked hard, kept their nose to the grind stone, and they made mistakes like putting their penises in the wrong wife, but that was the serpent’s doing. Then Jesus created the Irish and “unto the world God brought a shit talking breed of red haired degenerates the likes of which will never be duplicated.” I think the book of Lamentations was named that way because God lamented his decision to create the Irish.

I’ll drink to that!

Let the drinking begin. Happy BLEEPIN FOURTH! Damn…… where’s the burnt meat?

Happy Fourth of July my fellow Niner Fans!

And just for shits and giggles the Dow has topped 17,000 for the first time in history, Happy Birthday America…Some of us are doing very, very well.

Quick takes:
    1.) Vernon Davis caught in a ponzi scheme, now holding out? Good PR instincts. The fans won’t resent him because of this move. Lol.
    2.) Just watched a CFL game on ESPN 2 while I worked out. If I was a qb on the NFL bubble, I’d go there and play. Their defensive coordinators are as competent as Chuck’s therapist. It’s been five years of Syble on the blogs and Chuck still thinks multiple user names are funny. They aren’t clever, funny and certainly don’t add anything to the blogs.
    3.) The stock market reached 17,000 because of high frequency trading adding a ton of volume to the market. It’s a bubble. Beware. Call NoFear and get some tips on how to live after the Armageddon. The only thing keeping America’s economy rolling right now is all the oil and natural gas we’ve recently found. Did you know America is now the number one producer of oil, beating out Saudi Arabia and Russia?
    4.) Also watched the Neitherlands vs Costa Rica. That was a soccer game. The Neitherlands can attack and Costa Rica got lucky several times. Wish there were more South American teams not named Brazil still in the tourney. I like that the Brazilian players all have one name and think they’re God’s gift to the world. I have no problem with that, I have much the same failings myself. Spitblood =’s God’s gift to blogging. I’m no hypocrite.

ahhh, heard about the microfractions-of-a- second stock trading sweeping Wall St?

Yay. An new unknown way for the rich to game the system.

Makes you wonder just what Josh Gordon thinks about,. Oh yeah, how can I destroy my career today. He better jump into Rehab soon.

Spit I’m surprised to see you coin me as Mel Kiper Jr.
    What happened to Baalke Jr? Or Beetle Juice? Or Idiot?

You may dislike the opinions I bring here but, you’re never caught short for a reason to drop a sarcastic remark or nickname on anyone.

The main ingredient that is missed with having a sense of humor in this environment is, the keyboard.

I’m all in for a good laugh and, I rarely take life too seriously.
    Hence, we can never know from the written word, just who’s joking, and who’s not, unless we prefaced an exchange with something suggesting it’s a joke, or intended to be humorous.

As for hammering your foreskin?
    Whatever……..

Speaking of jokes, here’s Johnny Eightball rolling a 20 in a Vegas bathroom . . . .

The price of celebrity, indeed. What’s worse? Possibly jeopardizing your football career by doing drugs in a bathroom stall, or following someone into a bathroom to take their picture?

NJ – You shut your mouth when you’re talking to me….

Right.