Lucky Thirteen

As in 13 draft picks. We are down to 2 weeks til I turn 52, and the NFL draft commences. Seeing as we’ve all weighed in on things numerous times, let’s weigh in again. Shit, I don’t know. I have my picks carefully loaded on that last thread, so they are safe.

How about you guys give me your best shot a predicting this stuff? I went through the first 5 rounds, or their top 8 picks. After that, it’s a wash. I can’t even begin to fathom how many of these get traded, but I’m sure we’ll end up with somewhere around 8 picks in the draft after all is said and done.

What say youse?

31 – S (Cyprien) – Big guy, hybrid like Baalke digs
34 – DL (Magnus Von Magnus) – Big, fast, physical, 26 tho
63 – CB (Blidi Wreh-Wilson) – Tall tough corner. Fast.
74 – WR (Da’Rick Rogers) – Big, strong, hard to tackle
93 – DE (Cornelius Washington) – Long lanky under-the-radar guy. Sound familiar?
128 – C (Brian Schwenke) – Schwing! Cal guy. Center.
131 – S (Honey Badger) – If he’s here, he’s worth the risk.
157 – RB (Lattimore) – Why not? Much like Frank Gore, a health risk that paid off greatly

About these ads

130 Responses to Lucky Thirteen

1. RTFirefly says:

Mind if I give this some thought? I’ll write my picks on the 29th.

I figure 8 pics max too Chuck.

Why confirm the stupidity of the poster with a silly prediction? Most have no clue and will never have a clue. Leave football drafting to guys who get a paycheck. They make enough mistakes as it is.

Check out Nipper going all Alicia Silverstone on the posters and calling them “Clueless.”
      Alicia wore the cutest outfits in that movie that I’ve ever seen. Her character, Cher, dressed impeccably like what a high school girl should look like. Well, at least according to Mr. “Whitewell” here.

That movie also starred Wallace Shawn, who appeared in one of my all-time favorites, “The Princess Bride.” I never can pass up the opportunity for an André the Giant reference and/or clip. Had the pleasure of seeing Andre wrestle twice, once at the Cow Palace, and once at the Oakland Coliseum. That was back in the late ’80′s, the hey-day of the WWF. Roll the Fezzik tape…

• JDR says:

Andre’s drinking stories are legendary as well: Supposedly he could put away in excess of 100 beers on a good night. When wrestling in Japan one of the promoters paid him with a case of plum wine. In was gone when they arrived in the next town. When he went in to have surgery, anesthesiologist wanted to gauge his dosage and asked how much it takes to get him drunk, and he said that it takes a liter of vodka to make him feel “warm.”

Generally speaking, I hope the 49ers don’t move up into the first round beyond what they already have. I do hope, however, that the 49ers try to acquire more second and third round picks. I think, like I’ve already outlined, the 49ers could find a great trading partner in the Oakland Raiders for more second and third round gold. I think the Raiders will take a long term approach (this time) to rebuilding. Either way, I look forward to the draft.

• JDR says:

I’m not sure they can/want to take on another big contract by moving up too far in the draft. Maybe five or six spots to make sure they get their guy, but not the big jump to get Vaccaro or Austin that some people want.

On the other hand, as I respectfully disagree with Spit’s take on the first round…
    Spit? Take? Spit-take? That’s a joke, son!

I hate patting myself on the back, but I come up with some good ones every now and again…OK, back to the draft…I really would like to trade UP, no, not to get no (double negative intended) goddamn WR like Tavon Austin, but for the “Head & Shoulders” above the rest best safety in the draft, Kenny “Brenda” Vaccaro from the university of Texas.

It’s not that difficult…

• Spitblood says:

Reid isn’t much different than Vaccaro. Consider the draft that safeties Eric Berry and Earl Thomas were both taken in the first round. Berry was taken at 5, Thomas at 14. What’s the difference between the two players today? 9 spots? Berry was the name, but that’s all he has on Thomas. What if Vacarro goes to the Rams at 22, then Reid goes to the 49ers at 29? 7 slots later? – a lot like the difference between Berry and Thomas. After the draft, people won’t think much of the difference between Vacarro and Reid.

I totally disagree with that statement. I think Reid is much different than Vaccaro. At least heading into the draft and based on their performances in college. IN FACT! IMO, I have Reid rated below Vaccaro, Cyprien and Elam. I would like to think that has a lot to do with my total disdain with LSU, but I like Mathieu and wouldn’t mind one iota if the Niners took a chance on the “Honey Badger.”

disdain *for* LSU. All those years watching Schoolhouse Rock and I still can’t get my goddamn prepositions right. But Lolly got his adverbs right here.

7. philippinefan says:

I’ve already picked Benmore Scotch Whiskey as my first choice. I will have a second round San Miguel Grande which is 1.5 L and goes damn quick in the 40 (chugs).

I’m with Nip and will defer to the likes of Chuck, Spit. Man, Denny, NJ, NF, RT, and you other criminals.

Waddya want fer nothing? Rubber biscuit? (quoth Elmore in Blues Brothers soundtrack)

Capice?

In the inimitable words of “Carnac the Magnificent…”

Budweiser, William Shatner’s daughter and Zack Greinke.

Name a tasty brew, a master of monkey style Kung Fu and someone who just got snapped in two!

• TOUCHDOWN TOMMY says:

Shatner’s daughter is Kaley Cuoco the blonde from The Big Bang Theory.
      She also does those Toyota commercials granting wishes.

• TOUCHDOWN TOMMY says:

Meant to say she plays Shatner’s daughter in the commercial.

As a TV and movie aficionado I was well aware of that fact. That Priceline commercial doesn’t do Kaley any justice. Her true colors, both in acting and in appearance, were better demonstrated in the aforementioned, “The Big Bang Theory” and many of her photos.

They just gave the 14-year-old kid a stroke penalty for slow play at The Masters. What the hell are they thinking at that club? What’s next? They gonna allow blacks and women membership? Oh wait…

I usually don’t drink this Anheuser-Busch product, but today I’m enjoying their Natural Ice. It has a 5.9% alcohol content. I’ve been having a rough couple of days. I need a malt liquor and a hug.

Figurered you for a Natty Ice guy. Anyone who frequents Club Mallard . . .

How low can one get….Natural Ice my ass! My drunken friend drinks that stuff and I used to drink it with him like a stupid fool I admit to being. At least now I switched to Dos Equis and drink a lot less.

Hey, Chuck! We’re halfway through the second day of The Masters and Marc Leishman is still atop the leaderboard. I’ll ask again, who the fuck is Marc Leishman and why is he leading The Masters?

He’s your worst nightmare and you are his bitch.

13. Grumpy Guy says:

So the Honey Badger says he failed *more than* ten drug tests at LSU. Says he lost count after that.

He might have a drug problem. OTOH, he can’t remember any more. Pass the chips.

Marvelous. I’m not that high (Ha!) on the War on Drugs, mind you, but if a guy has that little self-control with his career on the line, is he really going to change at 23?

I’ll Pass on this guy.

Grump, I don’t care if the Honey Badger molests collies. If he can cover wideouts, the Niners need ‘em!

• Spitblood says:

Grump -
      Plus he’s short. Short corners suck. The Honey Badger is Tim Tebow. People love to talk about him but in the end, he ain’t worth it.

Stop saying the Honey Badger is short. Length isn’t everything. “It’s not the size of the boat. It’s the motion in the ocean that matters.”

Forget I know that line.

• Grumpy Guy says:

However, Del, it does matter if he gets a lifetime ban before his second year is up.

There is a phrase i like to use: “Million dollar talent, ten cent head.” See also, Honey Badger.

I told you guys I was having a rough week, it just got rougher. I was trying to take some pills and I lost a Vicodin down the bathroom sink. I suck. You know the first thing I thought of as my Vicodin clinked (Hogan!) and clanked down the drain? An Alex Smith pass.

Everyone gets their rough day. No one gets a free ride. Today, so far, I had a good day. I got a dial tone.

-Dangerfield

My boy, Fred Couples, is in the lead! Go Freddy! Fred loves Augusta. He always storms out of the gates early at the Masters. He knows just how to play the course…. playing there a lot in his free time. He’s prepared. BUT… he either doesn’t have the legs anymore, or the mental game is no longer there. Could this be Fred’s year to make a Golden Bear-type, over-the-hill but still a contender run? Could be.

Would it be wrong of me if I’m hoping Tiger Woods carried a fifty stroke lead into the 17th hole at Augusta on Sunday and has a Greg Norman- type collapse, leaking oil all over the course and ending his week in humiliation? Does that mean I’m a racist, or a biggot? Or does it mean I hate a fake? Either way, golf is 110% mental and 22% physical, so a collapse like that would ruin Tiger for life. But that still wouldn’t stop the major networks from constantly following Tiger. They’re on crack. Crack kills. Whatever will stop their addiction to Tiger?

And one last thought, my pre Augusta pick, Charles, may the Schwartz be with you, Schwartzle is just in the right place to make a serious run. The South African’s got game.

Spit, I love your take on Tiger. Don’t worry, I already used that spit-take joke. But I can’t respond right now. Safeway has a sale on Nathan’s hot dogs. Only $2.49/pack. Move over Joey Chestnut, I’m off to Safeway to set my own record. I’ll probably p/u some vodka as well. Duh.

I forgot to mention that prior to my trip to Safeway, I’ll be stopping off at my pharmacy to p/u more Vicodin and Baclofen. Jesus H. Christ! How in the hell could I forget my pain pills and muscle relaxers? Have I mentioned that I’m having a rough week?

Oh, last week was a rough week. I noticed my gums were shrinking. I was brushing my teeth with Preparation H.

-Rodney

Spit, one year sober? Seriously?

10/1 says that was court mandated.

Ahh shit! There goes my one HOUR sobriety at Gamblers Anonymous. Goddamn internet gambling has ruined every fiber of my being.

“Let every man, every corporation, and especially let every village, town, and city, every county and State, get out of debt and keep out of debt. It is the debtor that is ruined by hard times.”

–Rutherford B. Hayes

Hey, RBH! No shit, Sherlock.

• Spitblood says:

Yeap – one year. I don’t think the court can order such things. Inspired by a client of mine…. I’m not nearly as fun or funny, but my head’s a lot more clear. Fair trade.

• Grumpy Guy says:

Congrats. But you should thank Harbaugh and Colin Kapernick. Because no one could stay sober watching Alex coached by Singleneuron.

• Spitblood says:

My liver thanks Harbaugh every day. Right now I’m in the denial stage of the Alex Smith years. It’s a 12 step program. Talk about the dark ages. Asteroids showered the earth. Livers ran for cover. The sky was a blazing inferno. Mass extinction due to constant liver bombardment. It was all just a bad dream. Number 11 never donned the red and gold, but I’m still working the steps. My sponsor and I are working on resentment. I don’t think he knew what he was getting into.

But I must say my rough week got better after my trip to Safeway. First off, not only did they have the reg. Nathan’s dogs on sale for $2.50, but they had their ANGUS BEEF Nathan hot dogs on sale for $2.50 That’s two dollars and fifty cents. TWO dollars, and FIFTY cents. That’s two fiddy. TWO FIDDY. TWO FUCKING FIDDY. That’s even fiddy cents less then what that goddamn Loch Ness kept demanding from Chef’s parents. That monster wanted tree fiddy. Tree fiddy. Tree fucking fiddy. TREE FUCKING FIDDY. Ain’t no way on God’s green Earth or in the Devil’s red and fiery Hell am I going to pay that goddamn Loch Ness monster Tree Fiddy. Just ask Chef’s Father…

20. TOUCHDOWN TOMMY says:

Earlier there was a comment on why Tiger Woods is covered so much by the golf media.
    Do you think that it has something to do with Woods being the number one ranked player in golf for 2013, leading money winner for 2013 and the leader in FedEx point total? That’s kind of the way things work in all sports in America.
    In response to the question the answer to both are a resounding yes.

21. RTFirefly says:

I want an investigation into the GREAT scandal of the 2013 Masters, 4 Swedes making the cut. I mean, SWEDES?
    Which, of course, leads me to the origin of Swedes vis-à-vis golf prowess. Here’s one anecdote I heard here in New Mexico which might explain it:

Little Sigurd was sitting at the kitchen table doing his school homework. He was writing an essay about his origin when he suddenly turned to question his mother.

“Mama, where did Grandma come from?” he asked.

“The stork brought her,” answered Caren.

“And where did you come from?” asked Little Sigurd.

“The stork brought me,” answered Caren.

“And where did I come from?” Little Sigurd asked.

“Well, son, the stork brought you, too,” Caren answered.

Little Sigurd picked up his pencil, turned to his school tablet, and started to write his essay:

“There haven’t been any natural births in our family for three generations!”
    ———————
    I suppose if you train with glaciers as hazards and the penalty for out of bounds being, not a 2 stroke penalty, but being eaten by white wolves, you might learn how to play quite quickly…

22. RTFirefly says:

2 Danes, too! I mean, is it genetic? Did the Vikings raven their way through Europe using drivers and putters singing:
    “This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fighting. This is for fun.”

I’m not a disciplinarian, but it doesn’t seem right, on some level, to be giving Tiger “strokes,” for cheating….. again. That’s like giving me an essay assignment for excessive verbosity, or making Del go to the track for his transgressions. Unca breaks a rule and he gets to develop another personality online. It’s madness, I tell you. Madness.

Trolling your own blog. That’s smart.

Go troll your blog,Spit. Some time alone might do you some good.

• Spitblood says:

If that’s the way you want to play it, watch your blog die……. again.

When I am a guest in somebodies house I try not to make demands of the host, it’s not polite.

• Spitblood says:

When I’m a guest in someone’s house I don’t want him to piss down my back and tell me it’s raining. I wouldn’t frequent that house much longer. You wouldn’t either, 12th.

Then go away, fuckhead. Makes no nevermind to me. You want TT to bother you all day? Fine. I’ll reinstate him. I’m tired of his bullshit. As I was tired of yours.

BLEEP IT!

TT will be back shortly, we can play whack a mole as to the new name.

• NoFear49er says:

That’s what I always tell people when I’m pissing down their backs. Hey, it’s raining piss!

It’s a good line though. Right up there with “double secret probation” and “Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.” RIP Dean Wormer/Fletcher

Spit nobody except TT is riding you. You didn’t strike me as the sensitive type. Chuck was not TT so you’re blaming the wrong guy, let it go.

• Spitblood says:

This blog is a joke. Chuck’s got more user names on his own blog than I don’t know what. It’s a joke. Pathetic I spent so much time here. If anyone wants to converse, I’ll be over at the SJ Merc.

I donlt jkknow where this’ll end up, tbut there’s a new thread up.

Hey, Chuck! It’s Saturday afternoon and Marc Leishman is STILL atop the leaderboard at The Masters. I’ll ask you for the THIRD goddamn time. Who the fuck is Marc Leishman and why is he leading The Masters?

Answer? I don’t know and I don’t give a fuck. Why? I’ll tell you why. My rough week just got even rougher. Ask me where I spent last night? OK, thank you for asking. I spent last night in the fucking EMERGENCY ROOM! No joke. Why did I spend last night in the ER? Why thank again for asking. I fell off my chair and broke my left collarbone. Say what? Why thanks again for asking in such an inquisitive and dumbfounded manner. I FELL OFF MY GODDAMN CHAIR AND BROKE MY FUCKING LEFT COLLARBONE. No joke.

I’d like to tell you guys the entire story, and I fully intend to. But not at this time. I’m still in some major pain and I’m watching The Masters. I’m trying my best to relax as best as I can do at the moment. Get back to you guys later. Thanks.

27. TOUCHDOWN TOMMY says:

I like the comment that Tiger Woods has won any majors yet in 2013.
    Ahem…The Masters happens to be the first major of the year.
    Can’t win it if they haven’t played it.
    You’re welcome!

Freddy’s out. Legs failed him again. Would have liked to have seen Freddy three or four back on the last day.

Now it’s all about Snedeker for America! Think the Cubs are jinxed? Nobody’s talking about the Masters jinx Greg Norman put on Augusta for all the Auzzies. My money’s on Cabrera now. I’m rooting for Snedeker. Nobody who goes into the clubhouse with the lead on Saturday wears the jacket on Sunday so the Auzzies are in a great position, and they have the numbers, but Greg Norman pissed on Augusta for all Australia to hide their heads on shame for centuries.

And look at Unca Chuck aka Touchdown Tommy talking golf. Unca’s too much of a hillbilly to understand the game. His golf talk is…. “Yeap, used to play me some little white ball purty good.” And refined golf…. like the Masters? No chance for Unca Chuck to talk shop there. Tiger Woods was all over ESPN today….. so sad. So many other great golf story lines today. First there was Freddy playing it calm, cool and collected (until the back 9). Cabrera made a charge for Spain. Day played consistent golf (not aggressive enough in my opinion), and there were some pretty amazing shots and putts by Leishman. All of those were great stories on Saturday, and yet… ESPN displayed various pictures of Tiger all day. And announcers, each and every one of them would be heard all day talking Tiger up – “He’s only five back…. he could make a charge.” What a joke. Tiger Woods is an American disgrace.

• philippinefan says:

Truly Spit and not because he’s an over hyped Asian/Black who used to be purdy dang good in golf and now garners hype beyond any recent merit from a guilt ridden national media. No Tiger Woods pissed away his celebrity. fame, family, marriage and the respect attending same by fucking many many many women while he was married. (To a Swede, Hey! I know…)

Only a fool like Tommy would pull the “racist canard” to explain the revulsion felt by many despite the best ‘guilt inducing efforts’ by the national media (who answer to no one). Tommy does his poor part but since he’s NOT CHUCK he answers to us.

Fuck you Tom for this pathetic display = defending gross infidelity on the part of the Asian/Black golfer Mr. Woods with bizarre charges of “racism” against those like Phil Fan who have a disgust for the character of Mr. “Fucks A lot” Woods.

Moron

29. TOUCHDOWN TOMMY says:

Just like the tedious BS football predictions you bombard and bore everyone with it’s the same with golf. Constantly being wrong follows you around in all sports.
    That’s OK except for the ignorance and bigotry you display because of the color of Tiger’s skin.
    Can’t handle him dating Lindsay Vonn? LOL!

• Spitblood says:

This is a video of what’s happening to UncaChuck’s brain…. wet brain.

• philippinefan says:

Racist canard used by bigots to cover their shit. Give it a rest Thomas “If We Don’t Love the Sex Addict We’re Racists” aka TDTommy.

Chuck would Never stoop to this manipulative shit. Right Chuck.

Christ, Spit. Don’t blow a gasket thinking too hard. You might have to quit breathing.

And Dennis, you’d better heed Spit’s advice and dial it down a bit.

Chuck, I didn’t see your latest comment as I was still in the process of typing mine. It took a long while typing right-haned. Being left-handed with broken left collarbone will do that to a person. Please don’t delete it. I put some good time and effort into those jokes. I always aims to please.

Bullitt,TT, rebull, whoever the fuck you are, either come clean or stop posting here. Your badgering is tiresome and I’ve had it.

The reason I say this, TT is you claim to be new here but seem to know the history of the past 3 years here and on Skeebers blog. Fess up or get banned.

You need him to fess up? Like No Fear said, it ain’t rocket science.

• philippinefan says:

If brevity is the soul of wit then maybe Man’s absence is the soul of wisdom?

What did A Lincoln say? Something along the lines of “Them who try to fool all the folks all the time are in fer a rude fucking awakening”. Yeah that’s it.

• philippinefan says:

So Chuck BAN the moronic troll. If you please

And Spitty, I thought sobriety was supposed to bring clarity. Sorry that didn’t work out.

Sorry, but I just recently learned of Tigers’ 2-stroke penalty/wrongly signed scorecard. But if you haven’t already heard, I was unavoidably detained last night, all morning and for most of this afternoon. I’m just now being able to comment: But enough about me, back to Tiger…Jesus H. Motherless Son of a Fuck Christ! If that no good low-life scum-sucking golf and wife-cheating son of a bitch wins tomorrow. I will be just slightly more than a tad peeved. If that motherfucker wins his 15th Major Championship and is handed his 5th Green Jacket by last year’s champ, Bubba Watson. Every member (yes, even the black and the women folk too) at Augusta National should revoke their membership post-haste.

But should he win, but he won’t. Tiger is 0 fer 50 at Major Championships when he trails after three rounds. That’s 0 fer the South Park’s Loch Ness Monster (he’s just adorable in those pics with the little duckies) “Because Tiger on Sunday always finds his custom-made Nike One Platinum ball behind the Magnolia TREE” FIDDY!

But IF he does and makes my rough rough week get rougher on Sunday, I’d expect Tiger to have this reaction on Monday mornin’. The same such reaction as Cleavon Little (Sheriff Bart) had in “Blazing Saddles” (1974). I, too, will have the same take as did the old woman. And I’m guessing that will be Spit’s take as well. I’m also guessing there will be an-above-average in 5 ft. (same length of putts that Tiger will be missing all day tomorrow) worth of distance from the expected spit-takes of his question asked and answered.

• philippinefan says:

Whaa? Tiger cheated on his Swedish wife AND on his score card?

Well I’ll be a fucking goddamn racist motherfucker. Who woulda thunk it?

Stay classy, Dennis.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Your indignation is a bit crass.

“A bit crass” would be a high compliment for any and all of a Mel Brooks’ picture. That was mighty white of you. Thank you.

And I’d like to thank all of you for *assuming* my fall off my chair last night was the result of my drinking. Not once in any of my posts did I say it was the result of me drinking.

Well, fuck Dennis, if it wasn’t, then what;s your excuse? I’ve done a lot of high risk things over the years, but I don;t consider sitting one of them. Did you bump into Zach Greinke? Or did Carlos Quentin take your chair while you were trying to sit on it?

Spitty, telling me I’m killing my blog is pretty funny coming from you. I an’t TT and no one else here thinks that either. If it keeps you happy to think so, carry on.

Chuck, I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I’ve still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in (your blog). And I want to help you.

–DENNIS 9000

39. Grumpy Guy says:

One big happy family here, as always.

Manson Family, maybe, but a family nonetheless.

• philippinefan says:

Grump the question before us this time is: “Are we racists as Tomas claims or are we normal folks simply disgusted with egregious sex addicts and their many enablers?”

Me I’m simply disgusted with the likes of Tommy (who Chuck will never ban?)

Yup. Putting the funk in dysfunctional.

In all the time that you people have come to know me over here at Chuck’s and all the other blogs I’ve commented on. When did you know a good drinking story had by yours truly that wasn’t regaled and retold? My first reaction was to chastise you people for assuming. That was a natural reaction on your part, given my past history. But the more and more I thought about it, the more upset and mad I got. I’m pissed off now.

Seriously. Fuck all you people.

• Spitblood says:

Smells like progress….

• philippinefan says:

No praise no blame, no judgement Denny. What the fuck do I know?

Okay I know Tomas is a bigoted control freak moron who will destroy this place faster than you can fall off a chair for whatever reason. This I know.

42. He’s also one of the biggest sex addicts period. And that Tommy is why he BLOWS. Evidently his (former) wife thinks so too.

Race has nothing to do with it, Thomas, despite yer curious attempt to make it so

You brought it up, Dennis.

Well, TT’s toast.

Huh, this is all fucked up. My posts aren’t going where they are supposed to. This should have been for spittys pithy post.

I read this thread top to bottom and fail to see any racist provocation. TT tried to manufacture one but it didn’t wash with anyone.

Spit, Chuck is not TT. I know you think Chuck is Bullit and since Bullit = TT ergo Chuck is all three but you’re off base.

Bullit, TT, Reddog and a slew of other user names are all one and the same twisted individual who archives everyones entire posting history to spring his gotcha triumphs on people.

TT trolls under all the user names, nothing new there. Since he contributes little and attacks a lot it’s no surprise we all got fed up with him.

Spit is a bit crazy but does contribute, albeit a mixed bag, I would put him in the blog positives side of the equation.

All of the above are my own personal views, feel free to ignore all and any of them.

Dennis, you didn’t share the anecdote of the broken bone, my theory is Frank got mad at you for not getting the fancy feast on time and pounced on you knocking you on your ass. Frank was drunk on bud light that had spilled on the floor at the time.

47. RTFirefly says:

Bernhard Langer has birdied the first three holes. Unfortunately for him, Jason Day has started with a bird and an eagle on his first two. The eagle wedge out of the sandtrap should make highlight films for decades.

48. RTFirefly says:

LOL WordPress is at it again. My new post on the Masters is 10 up or so… Let’s see where this one goes.

49. Grumpy Guy says:

Chuck, it’s only people trolling on the internet. In a hundred years, no one will give a shit.

Hell, I don’t give a shit right now.

The secret to life is to laugh, and enjoy the popcorn.

Tears in his eyes, I guess…… Is the Auzzie jinx alive?

There about to start the playoff at The Masters. Does Tiger have the honor?
    Oops!

Hey, Chuck. Tiger finished tied at -5 with Marc Leishman. OK, I’ll ask a different question this time. Who the fuck is Tiger Woods and why couldn’t he beat out that shitty no-name Marc Leishman?

Word press is having fun today.

If I needed one golfer to make a clutch shot and/or putt, Angel Cabrera would be on the short list. Ice in that man’s veins. After seeing what Scott did up on the 18th green he just stuck that shot right next to the pin. Some golfers are clutch, and others are klutz on Sunday at Augusta. Wonder what category I have Tiger filed under?

This is the official DRF chart call for the horse, TIGER WALK for the 7th at Pimlico today…”TIGER WALK, three wide the first turn, stalked the pace, was between horses the far turn then faltered in upper stretch.

That sounded just like Tiger’s Sunday at Augusta. They could use that same exact quote and put it in his Masters chart. I can’t make this shit up. http://tinyurl.com/d25qgvz

Boo hoo. Whatever, skippy. The door is right over here.

Boo hoo. Sayonara motherfucker.

Geez I’m away for a few days and I come back to broken collarbones, golf frustrations and Multiple Blog-Personality Disorders?
    What happened to football?

Chuck I gave up years ago, trying to complete an all out Mock Draft.
    I prefer the ‘Board’ approach, similar to what the War Rooms use.
    Stack the guys that I like, see if I match any of the answers on Draft Weekend.
    I think we all have a pretty good idea what the position needs are.
    The money is in the slotting.
    The good GMs get there fits throughout the Rds.
    Way too many variables to deal with.

Probably even more uncertainty now, with the Rookie Cap, enabling Teams to climb up the Board without committing Cap Suicide in the process.

I’d prefer to stay at 31.
    If the right guy isn’t there, Teams looking to deal up will come calling.
    I believe there is enough depth at our ‘need’ positions, to be patient.
    No need to reach but, with extra Picks at our disposal, we have the ability to leap frog a few slots if warranted.
    I buy into the philosophy that Baalke wants 6-8 guys from this Class along with some extra Picks into 2014.
    We shall see.

Del, I hope you’re feeling better.

Boo hoo. Whatever, skippy. See the door?

I see the Posts are getting splattered anywhere and everywhere apparently too.
    WTF?

Could it be related to Date/Time Zones I wonder?
    I posted after Spits’ 4/14/13 5:59PM Post and got plopped into a slot from 4/13

62. Aechimou says:

fdh anastrozole tab 1mg – http://qambucmfbi.com, does anastrozole cause weight gain, what does anastrozole do for men

63. Azoyazul says:

eba anastrozole buy no prescription – side effects of arimidex anastrozole, alternatives to anastrozole